Wager Settlement Issues

no problem at all @Ivanlos!

Hi there, I had bets graded as loss which is incorrect. Believe there is some confusion on the grading of bets due to players on same team with same last name as well as first names beginning with same letter.

Ref. 20091182687859
Ref. 20091182434425
Ref. 20091182440603

All bets are on the same player prop.

Pitt Steelers
Trey Edmunds under 6.5 tackles

Bet was graded as a loss. Trey Edmunds made zero tackles according to the box score on multiple sites. I believe there is some confusion as Terrell Edmunds had 9 tackles. Bet was clearly posted as Trey Edmunds for player prop. I uploaded the top tacklers from the box score. Trey Edmunds is no where near 6.5 tackles. Thus, a win. If he didn’t play, (snap counts aren’t up yet), then bets should be graded as no action.

Thanks for your help!

Steelers

Steelers2

This should be settled as No Action for you once the maintenance has concluded.

I went through chat last night about incorrect grading on wager on the NHL hockey game between Dallas Stars & Las Vages Knights. I bet that a goal would be scored in the first 9 min 30 seconds on the first period. Vegas scored at the 11 min 46 second mark of first period ( thats 8 minutes & 54 seconds into first period). It was graded Lose but clearly a Win.
Reference # 20091182705899

@Jpolston We’ll escalate to the Sports Team now.

Ok Ryan thank you - very much appreciated

And Its been fixed ! Thanks again for the quick action in getting this corrected.

2 Likes

Hey Mods,

I’m still waiting for my bets from yesterday to be graded no action (see above). Not in a dire hurry but do want funds available for NBA and NHL playoffs tonight.

Thanks for taking care of this. Much appreciated.

Hello, I also had the same bet, graded as a loss
Ref. 20091182469919

@Sarc_123, and @CeryJ1, We’ll be escalating this again now. It does seem from my end the wager should likely be graded as ‘No Action’ as Trey Edmunds is a RB and the wager provided was incorrect. Either way it doesn’t appear that he played.

These wagers have now been voided.

Thanks mods! Got my funds back. Now I can go lose it on Celtics tonight

Can you check on a wager for me?

Ref. 20091183091968

2 Likes

This wager is now settled.

I thnk they will pull out the win.

Had some futures on Clippers to win Championship. Will those be settled now so I can reap my dimes of rewards points, or do I have to wait until after the finals?

We’ll look into settling them for you now.

1 Like

You guys counted this as a loss . This is the second time this happens . I have a screenshot of it .

that bet is saying the score will be 1-0 earthquakes

1 Like

This was graded correctly. Your ticket is a bet for Earthquakes to win 1-0. The final score was 1-1 so the ticket is a loss.

1 Like