Wager Settlement Issues

@Matty_Bovada or @admins can you please check into this? My bet got unsettled after I won a game. I’m not sure why. I see that I got it credited but then it reversed. Ended up being unsettled.

Ticket Ref. 20091185481581

@Ivanlos, This wager was graded correctly as @Kman0207 and @Uberdriver303 explained, thanks!

@Xander5sene It does appear your wager was already resettled as a win.

Hi guys,

please fix this Ref. 20091183886049

thanks.

@hustle, it does appear this wager is now settled correctly. Were you referring to the wager itself or your balance?

So I lost the bet twice? It’s beyond pathetic that I have to do your dirty work just to get things settled correctly.

You’ve not lost the bet twice, it was unsettled but you’ve used the funds from the original push grading and as it was resettled as a loss your balance is now in a negative state. I can certainly look into this for you, but needed to clarify what the issue you were having was.

Your balance has now been fixed.

I had the 1st half under 10 for the broncos u said the wager was wrong u didn’t refund me my risk money back plz look into this

@tmuller03, We’ll PM you shortly, but you did receive the risk amount back to the account.

Hi Guys, how long for Ref. 20091183176177 to settle?

Thanks for the help!

Never mind thanks again!!

2 Likes

@Elalacran96, Welcome back! It seems the wager is settled now.

Also had the chargers plus 5 and a half live line and chiefs to win in ot live none of those bets have been credited to my account and I don’t see them pending either

How long does it typically take for Player Prop wagers that you created in the Prop Builder to be graded?

Can I get Ref#PROPS-7558109 graded please? The last game ended 3.5 hours ago.

@tmuller03, These wagers are now settled.

@Littlejon3 This wager is now settled as well.

Apologies for the delay.

1 Like

I placed a 4 team round robin of which 3/4 have hit and 1 is underway. I received an amount for a sports reversal mentioned in the topic ‘BGS-SB-PL’ with the same reference code as the round robin, Ref. 20091185369917. If a staff member could just provide details as to what this means that would be appreciated.

@jake225, Welcome to the Community.

On review I do see that this wager seems to have paid out in full and all 4 legs were winners. I’m not seeing any notes or anything on the account regarding any such reversal from my end. There were some transaction issues last night, can you let me know if you still see this?

2 winning bets cancelled after game over. I made both bets with a quarter or more left in game. Very concerning canceling bets with terrible explanation.

@Travis1968,

Ultimately these wagers were graded as ‘No Action’ as they were placed past post, which entails the line was left up longer than it should have been. We do apologize for the inconvenience, but this is at the discretion of the Book Managers and outlaid in our rules here.