Wager Settlement Issues

how long does it take for your winnings to hit your account after a win?

They are usually pretty quick (within a minute) but sometimes there are delays based on the particular game.

@Louis_Bovada @Jasmine_Bovada @Brooke_Bovada @Ryan_Bovada

I placed a bet this morning at 10:35 with the reference # 20091191964676 and the player that I bet on won, however the funds from the bet were not deposited correctly because it says the match was postponed/not completed. I have proof that it was completed and was wondering if my funds could be added to my account because of this error!

@chrisblyth23 We’ve responded to your PM

I placed wagers on an event that concluded yesterday. My bet won, but they are still showing as open and ungraded - Ref. 20091192097349. Ref. 20091192096516. I cannot get into contact with anyone at bovada. Can anyone assist with this matter?

@Bears022, Welcome to the Community.

The details and wager results are now sent out to the Sports Team. It shouldn’t take much longer to settle and apologies for the delay.

Thanks. It’s been taken care of.

1 Like

20091192364112. Please grade the last game 1230 for dynimo mosco its a winner in the round robin thats open

1 Like

This has now been sent over to the Sports Team as well.

Can you check. Still not graded

Apologies as the Sports Team had notified me it was settled. I’ll re escalate this.

Same issue everytime with round robin. They see one leg graded and move on. They need to look at specfic game to push through open bets

@Redwood, The wager is graded now.

The same thing happened to me.

@Rperezalex, If the wager is still unsettled provide the reference number and we’ll take a look. Apologies if it was just delayed.

Reference number : 20091191653858

My bet was first score in Chiefs/ravens game would be a field goal. It was labeled a loss

@Ryan_Bovada

Hmm it was indeed a fg by Tucker being the first score.

@Rperezalex, Looking into it now.

1 Like

@Rperezalex, Unfortunately the wager in question was actually our ‘First Touchdown Scorer’ prop which looks for the first player to score a Touchdown in that particular game. ‘The Field’ refers to any player that wasn’t listed or available as a choice in the prop list. As Patrick Mahomes ran in for the first TD of the day and was listed as a choice, this was correctly settled.

2 Likes