Wager Settlement Issues

Checking on the wager right now.

The wager has been settled.

@moderators can Ref. 23111842226418 be graded as push? The match never started and was a walkover

Checking on this

@Paul_Bovada can you check on this ticket for me 23111842232045. Game has been over for awhile now and still hasn’t been graded. Thank you

Wager has already been settled. Congratulations.

@titansxl92 This was passed to sports, who have advised it will be settled shortly.

1 Like

When people talk about how Bovada and specifically customer service has gone down hill it’s totally valid. Good example is this reply from Bovada on Twitter “None of your wagers are settled incorrectly from our end. This wager is for under 4.5 so under 4 Field Goals. There were 4 so it is correctly settled as a loss.” When I explain 4 is under 4.5 I’m told I’m wrong and I lose the bet. Back and forth telling them how dumb they are and them telling me I’m wrong. Then no response. Chat finally settled correctly. When I ask twitter CS person why they can’t just admit they are wrong ever, they ghost me.

We will have this looked into.

Hey i had a wager that won but books has it as a lost. The reference number is 2311842508978.
It says luka Doncic and Demar derozen didn’t get 5ast a piece but demar had 7 and luke had 10.

Checking on this.

@MvpGoKrazy This was now re-settled. Congrats!

Please correct below - Wake Forest was the first team to 15 points - it was graded correctly and paid, only to have cash removed from account later on. College football game, just finished.

Ref. 23111842979805

@TravSC this is corrected. Congrats!

ticket 23111842940204 - definitely mis-graded. all official sources show Nick Westbrook-Ikhine (TEN) having only one (1) reception, but u1.5 total receptions is graded as a loss. please correct, thanks.

game has been over for awhile

This was fixed. Congrats!

Looking into this now.

Sports team is working on settling this wager.

Please payout - 23111843192020
Thanks and rock on!

Resolved!!!