Mods can you look into this… I had +150 and it reflects -125 please review

@Alice_Bovada

Can I have a bet reference number?

@Alice_Bovada

Hi @Alice_Bovada any update

This is being checked, I’ll PM you.

1 Like

Wager Ref 23111843421347

The Gauff/Pegula doubles match was halted last night because of rain. It’s listed still on the the tennis page. Totals and game spreads are available but not the actual teams’ MLs. Is there any way to make the MLs available? I’m trying to cash out of my bet because i don’t want to wait the whole day

There’s zero reason the set spreads should be available and not the actual set and match Moneylines. They’re literally the same thing and same odds. The only difference is I can’t cash out of any set spreads because I took the MLs

Unfortunately, this line was suspened; it is no longer being offered.

Then why are set spreads and game totals being offered? It’s the same exact odds as the second set ML. Suspending some things and not other things for the same exact match doesn’t make sense

Especially when the MLs were still available earlier today

If they were available earlier why are they not available now? When the match was suspended last night?

Nothing has happened in that span

Can this be graded 23111844367859

This was settled.

23111844892308 Hey Paul I press cash out when it was 75 dollars and there was the 2 minute warning and it was avaliable why didn’t it go through

Guys can we please put in some type of review for the live chat for wagers because I pressed the cash out during the 2 minute warning of a game during commercials to try and teach someone as to why when I pressed the cash out the color buttons were just switching and nothing happened. This is a billion dollar company please guys help

I believe these have all been settled.

I wagered on Cincinnati bengals to win over Buffalo bills. They covered and I was credited for a loss.

@carpy81 Can you provide the reference number please?

Ref# PROPS 119754923

7player nhl shot prop parlay

Marked as a loss. Fanduel already paid this out after official scoring correction after game.
Jesper Bratt went from 1 shot on goal to the 2 required. NHL APP and ESPN APP official scoring shows this parlay as a winner.