Wager Settlement Issues

Hi @VegasUnderdogs,

Welcome to the Community. Thanks for your contribution.

I understand your concern in relation to your wager settlement and will be looking into it. Will get back with you when a review is completed.

Hey @VegasUnderdogs,

Iā€™m sending you a private message right now.

Iā€™m guessing the meaning injured infers that the player be injured throughout the whole season. Maybe theres a certain percentage of games threshold that he would have to play in order to fulfill the prop bet requirement.

Ref 20101203681660 game betweeen KK Triglav Kranj and Poleza (Slovenia basketball) was postponed and the funds have not been returned to my account. Please check into.

1 Like

Thanks! Has been taken care of.

1 Like

Have anyone had issue where they placed a live bet on soccer and it say live 90mins but after the game end it change to regulation time if the goal in stoppage time cost you the bet.

As per the rules on the site and soccer rules in general, any goal that happens in added time does still count as regulation.

Unless youā€™re stating that the live scoreboard was incorrect?

Few week ago l lost when the goal in stoppage time would have won me the bet and they said if it say 90mins on the live wager it only 90mins. So itā€™s the entire time that counts everytime regarless of how the wager was placed?

My ticket when the wager is open say live 90mins and the when it settles the say regulation time. the last time the that goal came in stoppage time it didnā€™t change when the bet settles. It appears that only change when its in Bovadaā€™s favor.

We would need the wager reference numbers to look into this for you, as they may be different bets, but in most cases a goal after 90 minutes does count as regulation as long as itā€™s in added time.

Not sure if there is a difference when you live bet. All I know I should have lost both time because the total opposite thing happen and it canā€™t go both ways.

Also I previously said extra time, which might be confusing, Iā€™ve changed it to added time now.

Extra time or overtime, wouldnā€™t be considered regulation, whereas added time before Overtime would be.

1 Like

@tuts8017, Iā€™ve moved your posts here as this is our settlement question thread, can you provide the wager reference numbers if there does seem to be a discrepancy.

Was hoping other can see and respond on whether they have had a similar issue

The wager I lost with the stoppage time goal was weeks ago and difficult to find in my transaction so I mainly wanted to see if anyone else have had this issue.

No problem, this thread is visible to everyone as itā€™s public. We just generally consolidate wager settlement questions to this thread.

So anything during the injury time (stoppage time) is considered regulation time. If the soccer match provides overtime, which is the extra 15 minutes x 2, then that is not part of regulation time.

Hello - I have been waiting several days for my bet to settle (the last result was Sunday morning) - Ref. 20101202655100
I was already told on Monday night it would be escalated but still has not been settled.
Also, just wanted clarification : The bet was a parlay for 3 anytime goal scorers. 2 of the players scored, and the other player was not even on the gameday roster - I wanted to make sure that in this instance, the last player would be voided and it would become a 2 leg parlay. There is no mention of any of this in rules, but I would asssume that since he was a non-player, it would be a no-bet.

Hi @Ducadunk14,

Welcome to the Community, thanks for your contribution.

Iā€™m checking on this wager with Sports, will get back to you once Iā€™ve been updated.

1 Like