Wager Settlement Issues

Ref. 24041935276628
wager marked as a push — should be a full winner

@Wootak, the wager has been correctly settled as the line should not be available at the time it was.

@SageLove Checking on the wager right now.

The live betting for valorant americas is always on like this

It shows that he game was not completed. Are you able to provide a link of the score?

The wager i was talking about was a few weeks ago and i decided to make a post because i had a similar issue that was resolved in my favor. Another member also had an issue too.

I sent the previous screenshot because there is live betting always available for vct americas

We will reconfirm the settlement with the Sports Team. @Wootak

Thank you. Please also dont refund my current bet lol i placed it live too

https://bsportsfan.com/r/8147303/Nicholas-Jovanovski-vs-Hiiro-Sakamoto

game 4

1 Like

Hi @Wootak the cut off time was 7:30 ET so the wager stands.

@SageLove the wager is correctly settled.

These are still pending the player Leonard is inactive for the game can they please cancel these?

Sorry @Fillygator, the wager can’t be canceled.

The wager has been fixed.

The player was inactive it’s a push/cancel I’m confused why can’t it be canceled? The game is over can the please grade it?

The Sports Team will settle the wager soon.

1 Like

Ref. 24041929903002

Checking on this right now.

Hello, I made a bet several days ago and mistakenly made a bet on a series rather than the single game or that’s what I was told when I posted here asking about my payout after all the games finished. Any series that were within my parlay have finished and all teams I picked have won their series. I assume it was the Timberwolves or Rangers series but I wasn’t told, either way though they both won their series tonight and the bet still has yet to cash out. Can someone confirm for me? Ref 24041933631203 - thank you for any help.

This was settled, congratulations!