Wager Settlement Issues

Ref. 24041935276628
wager marked as a push β€” should be a full winner

Checking on this.

This was settled @Cbassett94

Please been waiting on this winner 24041935624449

1 Like

That doesnt clarify if it will be settled as a win based on the outcome of the 4/25 game. The bet in black and white text says To Win Game as in Game / Singular not Game(s) or Series. To win Game from behind on 4/25, which they did, and as the bet is written that is what i understood i was purchasing/betting on.

Support once confirmed it was a win that would be paid out that day per sceeenshot. An i still dont understand why my previous post about this was c

losed and hidden

This is a series wager and it all depends on the outcome, possibility it may settle if Denver Nuggests win. However, if not wager remains open until series ends.

Once official results are received wager will be settled accordingly.

guys i understand that the way live wagers are when it comes to scoring especially intenrational basketball but the scores are wrong way too often and conflicts the odds and when its to our favors you all retract it but when its to your favor it stays it just isnt right, as soon as the line closed i couldnt cashout been in chat just trying to get a non deposit bonus or something because i know you all will just say its the policy but its like not one time can you guys help. besides this we have the best @moderators in the world, and are a great book just small stuff like this.

still no word on this?

RE: 24041935276628

Hello i have bet ref 24041936016101

The player for this prop got injured 20 seconds into him entering the game , can I get this voided?

Ref 24041936025479 and 24041936014764 can they please grade and cancel these Leonard props he isn’t playing he is out.

@Fillygator, check on the wager right now.

1 Like

Can you void bet ref 24041936016101

The player for this prop got injured 20 seconds into him entering the game

Having a look right now.

The player stated to play so the wager stands.

Still pending both of them he is inactive Leonard so can they please cancel these.

Hi thank you for your help. I had another wager that was cancelled because β€œlate”. I placed a live bet wager on map 1 and the moneyline that Leviatan would win against sentinels. Please see screenshots. Two of my wagers were cancelled after winning. And i placed another live bet wager on map 2 and received my winnings. Please correct the other two that were refunded when I should have won.

Sorry I can only post one image per post