Wager Settlement Issues

This will settled in a few minutes.

1 Like

@Fillygator Your wager has been settled.

1 Like

I placed two bets that were winners for first 5 live ML and they both posted as loss.

How can I resolve this?

We’re happy to look into this for you. Please confirm your wager reference.

1 Like

Ref:24041934445768

Brewers first 5 ML

And

Ref:24041934477814
White Sox first 5 ML

@Drcooksey Your wagers were settled correctly as your selections did not win the first 5 innings.

The white sox finished the 5th inning up 2-0

Yeah the Mil one is a loss but the White Sox is a win

Is that Sox bet an after 5 bet or a 5th inning bet?

Says 5th inning bet which would be only the sscore from that inning which was 0-0. But either way its not a loss for sure

Ref. PROPS-149436146
I won my bet and you said i lost. Nikola jokic made his 2 three pointers.

Can you show me where does it says he made 2 three pointers though?

Ref 24041935210146 can you please have this graded for me

1 Like

Settled. Congratulations!

1 Like

Hi I placed a wager on 4/27 at 4:44am PDT for FPX to beat EDG. The moneyline. The event started at 5:30 am PDT. My wager was valid. I won the wager but it was refunded. I should have won. Here is the screenshots.

Wager has been resettled. Apologies for the confusion.

Ref. 24041935276628
wager marked as a push β€” should be a full winner

For some reason you guys locked and deleted my original as soon as you replied. See attached

I was confirmed it was a win by Augusto yesterday morning. He said it would be paid out yesterday. Then yesterday afternoon Maria on support argued its for the whole series. However the bet I paid for and bought in black and white was a moneyline bet to win behind on GAME not games.

She kept arguing that the Prop /Bet came from the Playoffs Series Prices and I said yes this is true but the Bet itself says 4/25/24 not a cover of series games and it says GAME as in singular not plural and not series. It very clearly says to Win Game not to Win Playoffs or Win Series. This was an individual Playoff Game and the bet as written is Singular not Plural Games. Denver Nuggets won this game from ma lakers lead that lasted from the start until the middle of the 3rd Quarter therefor my wager should have won. If Bovada is selling the bet as a whole series or multiple games the bet should have been written different and this is not my error but Bovadas. It clearly says to win GAME

I have screenshots where support tells me its a win and i am only able to load one at a time to this post so i will load the one where you locked and deleted my post.

hi @joshuaaglavin , I spoke with the Sports team and the series is not going on. Once the series ends it should settled.

Ref. 24041935521765

Has been finished for over an hour. Can this please be settled. Thank you.

@moderators

1 Like