Wager Settlement Issues

@moderators Can you get graded for me ref:24041933504921 my player was up 6-2 5-1 and the other person retires which is bs that I think this is a push not a win

Looking into this now.

1 Like

Thanks it was taken care of

1 Like

@mods or any soccer bettors help! Lazio won the game in regulation time so it should’ve been graded as a win instead it got graded as a loss. This was for the live game method of victory. Not for who advances it would’ve been worded differently if that was the case!

They definitely messed up on this line/prop, so I’m curious to see how they respond. Great hit!

The sports team have advised that the wager was settled correctly. The match is for the two legged tie and not the singles match.

When it’s like that they word it different method of advancement not live game

1 Like

Now y’all want to fix it? And add match on there but won’t pay me out? No other cup games have odds of method of victory for the both games only for the match!

As per sports, Juventus would be the winning selection. Aggregate counts for this market.

How am I suppose to know that’s what it means? Y’all need to add that description or add method of victory based on aggregate. It just said method of victory live match. CS couldn’t even comp my wager back. Smh

Wager Ref. 24041933764423

Checking on this right now.

1 Like

The wager has been settled.

1 Like

Thanks @Mikey_Bovada

I made a parlay earlier today, and all matches should be finished with wins. If someone can confirm and settle this bet, I would appreciate it. Thank you. Ref. 24041933631203 - The last game finished hours ago.

This will be settled once all the games for this play off are finished.

Ref. 24041933556084

Dallas Mavericks / Dallas Mavericks (+160
Result at end of 1Q / Result at end of Match including OT
Dallas was up 23-19 at the end of the first and won 96-93

I believe this should have been ruled a win but it is showing a loss

Checking on this for you.

1 Like

@eskimobro Your wager was resettled. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you!

1 Like