Wager Settlement Issues

This has been settled.

2 Likes

I don’t understand how this continues to happen. Please reverse this incorrectly settled. Luka over 7.5 1st quarter points is a winner. The sports team must be stopped… this is getting out of hand lol. He had 16… it was not even close.

Ref 24051941025435

@moderators

Thanks.

Hey, checking.

1 Like

It’s under review. Should be fixed soon.

Thanks. What led them to believe that 16 points in the 1st quarter was a losing wager for a line of o7.5 points?

Just trying to figure out where the disconnect is on this continuing to happen.

16 vs 8 seems to be a simple winner by a long shot.

@Dominic_Bovada

Don’t have information on that.

Do you mind asking the sports team? The same ones you escalated the request to.

Thanks @Dominic_Bovada

1 Like

This was fixed. Congrats with a win!

Thanks. Yeah it was a no doubt win for sure.

Thank you for the congrats @Alice_Bovada !

Just waiting on the response from @Dominic_Bovada about how these type of wagers keep getting erroneously settled.

I’ll let you know once they reply.

1 Like

Ref. 24051941709591

Took Newcastle over 6.5 Attampts On-Target and they got 7 per whoscored?, Sofa Score, and every other site on the planet and it got graded as a loss.

As per your bet slip, the wager was settled according to official results posted on whoscored.com. Click here if you would like to take a look. Newcastle had 7 and Brighton had 4 therefore making the settlement correct.

I took over 6.5. They finished with 7! It got marked as a loss. How is it a loss if they have 7 which is over 6.5?

My apologies. I thought your bet was placed on Brighton. Let me have it escalated.

1 Like

Thank you Maddie!

1 Like

Hello I have made a 1 dollar parlay on may 8, on 4 NBA teams on the play-off series prices section with the 4 underdog teams money line that are ;Indiana Pacers (+360), Denver Nuggets (+485), Cleveland cavaliers (+1800), and Dallas Mavericks (+205). After the games ended up being a win, my parlay was still in the open bets section still not being payed. The reference number of the parlay is -24051940726008

checking on this @Uziela

This is a series wager this will be settled once series ends,

1 Like

Thank you its my first time doing this

1 Like

Ref. 48508378
Ref. 48508377

Not graded, thanks