Wager Settlement Issues

You didn’t bet on them to win 3 quarters, you bet on them to win “by” 3 quarters.

Yes, that’s correct. But the winning margin was 2 not 3.

Thanks for explaining

1 Like

Pls grade my ticket ref.24051940221970

Checking on this now.

Your wager has been settled.

1 Like

Ref. 24051940356054

Phoenix Suns(Am) vs Cleveland Cavaliers (HOGGY) has nearly 10 minutes of play remaking. With a score of 57 & 37. Either game has ended early, and I’d like my money for the other wager that was made. It would make no sense for me for that whole parlay to be marked as a loss because a game ended half way through. Either that game has to be investigated or marked as a no action

I’ll check this

Ok thank you

We are still waiting on official confirmation on the Phoenix Suns(Am) vs Cleveland Cavaliers (HOGGY) game. Once this is received the wager will be settled accordingly.

Ok what are the possible outcomes? Because if the game settles as is at 57-37 with nearly half the game to go it will surely be marked as a straight bet correct? Otherwise what are the possible outcomes?

Been over an hour too so getting kinda weird if you get where I’m coming from.

That leg will be void if the game is not completed.

1 Like

Ok thank you.

1 Like

Is there a way to have this graded? He faced the motion today.

Hi @fbreezy,

Welcome to the Community, we happy to have you join the family.

We will have this reviewed and escalated if necessary. You will be update once the review is completed.

@fbreezy, due to the fact this is a wager on politics please allow at least 24 hours for it to be settled.

Thank you Mikey, sorry about that! It looks like it’s been graded now, I really appreciate it.

Can I get a wager graded?

Hebei vs Hubei

Please and thank you