Wager Settlement Issues

24051945331890, should be graded a push, game ended 1-0 . Game has been over for over 30 minutes

Kai Havertz scored a goal my wager marked it as a loss
Can someone help please

Looking into this for you now.

This has already been settled as a push.

This should be resettled now.

1 Like

@Mikey_Bovada can you have this graded please Ref. 24051945446521

@Lillian_Bovada can you have that graded?

Sorry for the late response, this has been graded.

Ref.24051945309486
Will Smith did not start the game therefore there is no action and the bet should be voided. His hit prop was voided for some reason but his 1.5 HRRBI was not

Let me check this for you.

This has been fixed.

1 Like

Hello, anything with the status of the wager being corrected? The wager (24051944526220) was if Kai Cenat would beat the Elden Ring game before 5am of May 18th and there are numerous media outlets whom have already confirmed the finish time which is well before that mark. Please see if you can relay this info. Thank you.

Link 1
Link 2

I will check with them now.

Edit: this has now been fixed, apologies for the delay.

1 Like

@admins I have two wagers (Ref. 24051937221950) & (Ref. 24041930030787) that are both winners but I don’t receive full pay out because the March Madness Bonus Drop Prize bonus funds were used in them. Unfortunately, I wasn’t even aware I was using bonus money for these bets so now I’m left with nothing. I’m also told now that no matter what money you win with the March Madness Bonus Drop Prize that any money you accrued with the bonus all vanishes when the bonus expires, which doesn’t make any sense. Any clarification or link to the rules to that promotion/bonus would be great.

We are having a look into it right now.

This would apply to any bonus.
If a bonus expires and there is a pending wager on it, then any potential winnings will be lost along with any remaining bonus balance.
More information regarding bonuses can be seen HERE

Are we able to be excluded from these short-term bonuses in the future to avoid confusion on real and fake money?

All bonuses have an expiry date on them ranging from around 24 hours to 6 months.
You can only be excluded from all bonuses, we cannot choose certain ones unfortunately.

I had the over 10 for Mets vs Indians game and its already at 14

Wager has been settled.