Wager Settlement Issues

24051945984508 Ref can this be settled please! Thank you, other loosing slips from this game settled already but the winning slip hasn’t. thank you

Wager has been escalated.

The orioles game was suspended so the leg in this round robin should be no action.

Thanks

The braves leg lost from what I can see.

Hello, I have a few results over the last 2 days that were graded incorrectly as losses.

5/20/24
Ref. 24051945857394 - Carroll had 3 fantasy points (one single), but the bet of under 7.5 was scored a loss.

5/21/24
Ref. 24051946138892 - Carroll had 5 fantasy points (one double), but the bet of under 8.5 was scored a loss.

Ref. 24051946141657 - Toro had 14 fantasy points (one HR, one run, one RBI), but the bet of over 7.5 was scored a loss.

Ref. 24051946109512 - De La Cruz had 10 fantasy points (one double, one single, one RBI), but the bet of under 10.5 was scored a loss.

Appreciate any help in looking into these.

We will check these.
Edit: These should now have been fixed, sorry for the delay!

1 Like

No worries at all. Thank you for looking into them!

2 Likes

I know. But there are still.pending open legs due to the orioles game still open

The Orioles will play today.

Braves game lost. But still 2 and 3 teams ooen and in pending bets due to orioles game suspension that should be no action

The game on Baltimore Orioles vs St. Louis Cardinals has been suspended and will continue today.
All undecided markets still have action until the completion of the game.

Not sure thats how the rules are written

3a) In the case of an abandoned or suspended game, all undecided markets are considered void unless the match continues in the same original venue within 48 hours of the official start time. All fully decided markets will be settled.

1 Like

I was not credited with a win on my -1.5 Run line on Virginia baseball in NCAA. NCAA has a mercy rule and after 7 innings if a team is winning by more than 10 the game is over. Bovada did not honor that wager. How do I get paid for this bet?

Please provide us with you wager reference number.

Ref. 24051946360656

Your wager has been escalated to the Sports team.

The wager has been settled as per our rules. Please see screenshot.

Hello,
I made a “LIVE WAGER” on a baseball game laying 3.5 points. The bet easily covered the spread.
They paid me…THEN they took it back and said "NO ACTION - SINGLE - EVENT CONDITON NOT MET.
How can a condition not be met on a LIVE WAGER ???
I am not a sophisticated gambler and would greatly appreciate some feedback.
Thank you,
road cat

Please provide the wager reference number so that we can take a look.