Wager Settlement Issues

This has been escalated to the sports traders for checking.

1 Like

Okay thank you sir

That should be good now @Walk23

1 Like

you da man paul

1 Like

Was this wager graded correctly? Ref. 24061951172183

Yes, your wager was settled correctly as a win; however, your bet was placed using bonus funds and so equal portions of the winnings were credited to your bonus balance.

Understood, thank you

1 Like

Can we clear this wager game has been over for some time now

This has been graded, congrats on your won!

I have a wager 24061951693172, that was graded correctly earlier in the day but just went unsettled, and then regarded a loss which is incorrect. The wager was an esports wager for Furia -3.5 rounds vs BB Team.

Furia won 13-1, which is clearly a win. Here is the match page, https://www.hltv.org/matches/2372708/furia-vs-betboom-yalla-compass-2024

Can someone fix this back to the correct grade it was earlier in the day

Ignore, they re-re settled it againā€¦

No problem.

Quick question on this Ref. PROPS-153423677

One leg was valid and hit, but the other was voided due to the player not starting, so the entire bet was voided? It looks like in the rules that if thereā€™s a non-start, the other legs may be graded. I primarily ask, because i have some other parlays at the moment that have ~8 legs and thereā€™s a player that isnā€™t playing- are these all going to be voided too?

Thanks in advance for the help.

For your wager, as one leg was voided, this resulted in the whole wager being voided.

Ref. 24061951704201

The second leg was graded as a loss (reds/rockies both teams to score 2 runs)

The final score was 12-7

Can Ref. 24061951548541 be looked at?

Rengifo had 3 Hits, Runs, RBIs but the bet of over 1.5 was scored a loss.

Wager was resettled. Apologies for the confusion.

Thatā€™s why youā€™re the goat Maddie

1 Like

Hey can i please get this one settled?

Ref 24061951850962

@Maddie_Bovada can you please help get this bet with the ref number one post above settled when you get a chance? All legs have been over for a while now. Thanks.