Wager Settlement Issues

Will take a look now.

Update: Wager was escalated for settlement.

1 Like

Thank you, just settled right now appreciate it.

1 Like

Bump on this one, just to make sure it didnā€™t get lost. Thanks!

Apologies for the confusion. Wager was resettled.

1 Like

Hi I bet on Rina Saigo to win the 1st set against Hannah chang. Saigo was winning during the TB and then her opponent retired. Saigo won the match, is this settled correctly? Thank you.
Ref. 24061951965376

@Wootak checking this

1 Like

Seems like it was correctly settled as a push, outcome was not determined when player retired.

Hi mods! Can this wager be settled + corrected? #24061952441800 - Bovada web is incorrectly showing the score was 0-1 at halftime, but there were two goals scored in the 1st half. Hereā€™s the timing of the goals from Google timeline and the official USM Alger X account stating the halftime score correctly as 1-1.

Something weird was messed up with this match the entire time on Bovada web. It even still shows the match is going and it ended over 15 mins ago.

We will have this escalated to the Sports team to be settled.

Thanks Maddie. If you donā€™t mind, can you inform them about the incorrect score as well so that I donā€™t have to bother you all to re-settle the wager after they settle it? Appreciate your help!

Wager was settled. Please keep in mind the live scoreboard is not always up to date. It should never be used for betting purposes.

can you help me settle this wager please?

Ref. 24011878459873

Game graded wrong. Total was 30. Lines was 29.

This happens alot with these wagers fyi

please fix the error for the 3rd round match

Noren won

Please provide the relevant wager reference number.

Can I have this wager graded, please and thanks! Ref. 24061953034237

This has been graded.

@Vivian_Bovada @Dominic_Bovada

Mods could have please have this wager reviewed? It was settled as a loss, but it should have been a win. Hereā€™s the original post:

As you guys can see on the images attached, the bout between Mikio Ueda vs Przemyslaw Kowalczyk was settled as a loss for me. I was on Kowalczyk who happened to be the winning fighter, how do I go about having this corrected? Thanks in advance

Uploading: image_123650291 (1).JPGā€¦

Can you provide the reference number please.

Reference number is 24061953103125, thank you for your quick response @Paul_Bovada

1 Like