Wager Settlement Issues

I totally understand what you mean; however other methods would include examples such as a Safety. Regardless of the Touchdown being defensive or not it’s still considered a Touchdown.

Why does a 1st quarter wager take till the 3rd quarter…if it was a loss it would be settled before the 1st quarter is at 0

I thought that safety was an option to pick out of the scoring methods. Meaning any other method would exclude a safety. Secondly I believe the different methods touchdowns were also separated. Is there a way to check?

I’m able to see the options based on what was available for your prop bet. Here goes the picks:

Thanks for looking that up. I am not arguing, I just wish this could be clarified. From what I am understanding only a safety fits into the other score category. I was under the impression this bet operated as follows:

No worries, totally get your concern, glad to be of help.

Hi Mikey,

Any chance you could grade Ref. 20121227393930?

Thanks in advance

I’m checking on it right now.

Guys, I set a wager that was supposed to be $82.50 and it didn’t run in correctly. Can you guys fix it for me?

Thanks.

This is now escalated.

1 Like

Just remember, I posted this before the VSC, before any issues, and when Russell was still a huge favorite to win.

Can I get an update as to why this hasn’t been fixed in nearly 30 minutes?

@rezin8, There isn’t anything that needs to be fixed as this wager simply hasn’t been settled yet. I have sent off detailed information to the Sports Team and they are actively looking into this but I can’t give a guaranteed timeframe unfortunately.

It’s not about being settled. I tried to wager $82.50 but I was on my phone and it bet $825. I was asking you guys to fix the wager for me.

At no point did I ask for it to be settled. I simply asked for it to be corrected.

Apologies as I believed you were asking for the wager to be settled when you stated ‘it didn’t run in correctly’.

In regards to this wager we aren’t able to change live wagers or the amount placed after the fact unfortunately. You should have been able to cashout this wager if it was input incorrectly but we aren’t able to change this without some sort of proof or screenshot showing you placed this at $82.50.

You guys don’t offer a cash out options on the live bets during the F1 races. Never have. That’s why I came here as soon as I could to ask you guys to correct it. I thought that by saying it should have been $82.50 and giving you the bet number, you would have looked at the wager and understood what I was saying so I didn’t have to put all that info in the thread.

There’s no option I have to check the bets before I enter them. If something gets fat-fingered, you guys have corrected them or cancelled them before. I don’t get why that’s changed this time.

@rezin8, This would have been an exception as by policy and rules on the website we don’t cancel or modify wagers once placed. If you had any wagers like this cancelled in the past this would have been a one time exception and the agent or moderator should have advised you of that.

And the last time I had a screenshot showing you guys that I entered a wager one way and your system accepted something else, I was told I was lying and you guys wouldn’t listen. The guy I bet on was still a huge favorite to win and the odds actually went up after I posted this thread. I don’t get what the problem is.

I bet that if the bet had won, you guys would be correcting that wager in a heartbeat. Man, this isn’t how you treat customers.

We definitely wouldn’t have changed your wager amount even if that wager won. We do understand your frustration but these terms are all clearly stated on the website.