Wager Settlement Issues

Ok so with a props wager, if you reduce to a single then the wager becomes void.

That don’t sound right let me screenshot this so even if I lost that single leg I would of still got my money back that I bet

Accumulators will be voided and stakes returned if all bet legs are voided except for one remaining bet leg. For example, if you have a 2-leg accumulator and one of the bets is voided, the entire accumulator is voided no matter if the remaining bet leg wins or loses.

This applies to props wagers.

whats going on?? why did you incorrectly grade it again???

Ref. 24061960211853

Checking with the Sports Team.

Can I please get 24071964443747 and 24071964455968 graded, match ended a few hours ago. Thanks!

Checking on this now.

it’s still not fixed. I provided you all the evidence in my original message, from all major sports platforms.

And I watched the game live, as did millions of other people.

TWINS VS ASTROS 7/6

The image above is Ref. 24071964128081 which WAS a winning wager that was changed to past post wager. “Correct Score” was left open all game and never updated at all since the very start of the game.

The following 9 wagers were made at the exact same moment as the cancelled wager and also SUPPOSED to be graded as past post but marked as a loss:
Ref. 24071964128080 Ref. 24071964128074 Ref. 24071964128075 Ref. 24071964128078 Ref. 24071964128076 Ref. 24071964128072 Ref. 24071964128073 Ref. 24071964128077
Ref. 24071964128079
I know for a fact that when there is a selection left open as past post wager, ALL selections are cancelled and refunded, NOT just the winning one. Please Maddie, Mikey, Paul, or Lillian please take a look.

Waiting to be updated.

We will have these reviewed.

Thank you so much, I was told they were settled but ONLY the winning bet was settled and changed to a past post… I think there was confusion there.

The line that was past post is not the same as the lines in the other wagers. @YandyG

The goal was given as an own goal due to hitting another player’s leg. https://www.flashscore.com/match/l64kfS4g/#/match-summary/match-summary

you respond with one site. i responded with atleast 6 sites crediting him with the goal.

FIFA - the main soccer/football organization of the world
ESPN - biggest sports platform in the world
Google - biggest search engine in the world
OPTA + onefootball - couple of the most popular tracking platforms
CONMEBOL official twitter account - the organizing federation of the COPA America,

looks like you are clearly cherry picking, to steal my money.

FIX IT.

Yes it is. It is from the selection of “correct score”. All the bets were available. The score was 7-3 and 1-0 was available to be selected.

@mikey This is a SS of some of the bets. The top bet is the one that won and got cancelled. All the others (as well as 6 more not pictured) did not get cancelled. They came from the exact same pool of “correct score” at the exact same time.

Why was this bet void? Miranda had a hit (didn’t start the game though), but in the past they’ve counted this for a pinch hitter. Plus if you void one leg, shouldn’t it just reduce the bet to the other leg? which would have at least won something.

As you have shown in the screenshots the lines are different, there is no need for a back an forth.