Wager Settlement Issues

The is a multiple outcome wager not necessary a parlay where each lines are picked by you.

I understand the lines are different- that has nothing to do with it. I do not understand why my winning bet was cancelled yet the losing bets were not cancelled. Its all or nothing. Bovada doesnt only choose to cancel the winning bets in a past post wager selection, they cancel ALL bets made, winning or losing. This has happened to me before. With all due respect, the lines being different have absolutely nothing to do with anything- thats not the arguement.

The line should not have been available at the time you placed the wager; however it was thatā€™s a basic idea of past post.

Yes thats what im saying, the lines for all 10 bets should not have been available, but they were. One of the ten hit. Bovada cancelled that one. 9 others lost. Those as well should be treated like the win, and be cancelled. Why would it be any different? Sorry if my point didnt come across correctly, this has been complicated to explain but i can assure you Bovada cancels ALL selections made when they are past post wager- and those 9 bets are past post wager as you can clearly see by the timing of the bets. Literally all 10 bets were in my bet slip and i bet it all at once hoping to get lucky that one hits at EXACTLY 415 pm and all 10 are past post wager, not just the one that won.

Past post is line specific and will not affect all the lines for a game. The specific line that was past post was 9+.

still not fixed! when will you? this should not take long.

Fix it.

Seems I will have to share how Iā€™m getting robbed on social media.

Incorrect I built that bet

Mikey this is wrong, I picked the bets, also he had a hit, so why is it void? Two weeks ago I had picked a home run parlay and the player came off the bench and hit one and they graded it as a win, why is this different?

That is impossible because they are from the same pool of optionsā€¦ ā€œcorrect scoreā€. From the very 1st inning, the correct score never changed throughout the whole game. The game at one point was 7-3 twins and 1-0 twins was still available. How are you telling me that only 9+ was past post wager when all options were available and i bet them at the same time. Put it this way, ALL choices made from ā€œcorrect scoreā€ are past post wager. Why is that? Because since the top of the first inning, it never updated at ALL!! Normally, it updates after every single pitch!! Every option was available all game long and the odds never changed once. Also i made the winning bet EARLIER than all these bets above for 9+, maybe like an hour earlier. It is literally impossible to say the bet of 9+ runs is past post and that the score of 8-3 is not past postā€¦ You cant score 9 runs before you score 8 runs so how is that possible lol? Look at the time of this bet below. 320 pm for the twins to win by 9 runs or more. I then made several bets at 415 pm. Example: Twins 8-3. So to clarify, I made a bet at 320 pm for twins to win by 9 or more. Then an hour LATER, I made a bet twins to win 8-3. What you are telling me is that the bet made at 320 pm was past post but the one made at 415pm was not past post. That is IMPOSSIBLE because you need to score 8 runs before you can score 9 runs! So either I need this wager below changed to a win OR the nine losing bets placed an hour later need to be refunded. It is not possible to have another outcome. Please Mikey look at it!

Please grade my pending wager ref 24071964631035

This has been escalated.

1 Like

Plz grade my winning parlay

Please grade winning parkay Ref. 24071964601155

These bets have yet to be graded. Please assist

Has yet to be graded as well.

I have a few ungraded wagers but i assume they are slow due to the website issues?24071964638487, 24071964635794

I donā€™t know how to make a new message or I would. But my wager tonight on the blue jays and Red Sox has yet to be processed and I was wondering if I could get some help with that

1 Like

All pending wagers will be settled shortly.

3 Likes

Please settle this wager. Ref. 24071964581296

They obviously are waiting until all live sports are over. So ridiculous.