Wager Settlement Issues

But people that lost wagers last night say that was graded, why could a loss be graded but not a win? Iā€™m not trying to be argumentative and I enjoy Bovada, but that seems super sketchy.

There are winning and losing wagers that have not been graded

1 Like

I just had a CS rep really confuse me, they said wager 24071964638487 was settled despite my account not being credited the winnings and it still showing in my pending wagers. Can you check this and make sure its still listed as pending.

It looks like at 2AM they tried to settle it, but the funds remained at 0 even after they settled it so I assume it is part of the issue at hand. I am just now really confused :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are wagers still being graded manually, been like 9 hoursā€¦Wimbledon started again

Yes the are still being graded manually.

@Mikey_Bovada

Does it help to put transaction #s in here?

Ref. 24071964624711

Ref. 24071964621467

Thank you

This is being worked on.

Ref 24071964638487
Ref 24071964635794

:slight_smile: if it helps push these towards the front of the line lol. All my funds are tied up in these pending wins haha

1 Like

How long will it take for the delay in bet settlement to be fixed

It is currently being worked on.

1 Like

If they have to grade god knows how many bets manuallyā€¦could be a long while

So is everybodies. Lol. This is amazing

I donā€™t think that will be the case, from what Iā€™m lead to believe the wagers have actually been settled, but the settlements are not reflecting on accounts as they should.

1 Like

Over under for me to get my funds is next Tuesday. Ill take the overā€¦ :smile:

1 Like

Ya i can see that i had a weird transaction at like 2 am where one my wagers went ā€œunsettledā€ before it was ever settled so it took my account balance negative then it settled for a win and went back to 0 lol but the wager is still in my pending wagers as the money was never recieved. Big mess but im sure itl get sorted soon

Iā€™ve actually just seen another exactly the same as yours!

1 Like

Ya haha super wierd here it is lol you can see the orginal wager, then unsettled the winning amount before it was ever settled lol

But the wager is still pending as it should be as the funds were never actually credited

Yes, thatā€™s a strange one alright!!

1 Like

Mine is almost at 14 hours since I placed the bet and almost 13 hours since the event concluded. Hopefully this wager from today that Iā€™m about to win is paid out.