Wager Settlement Issues

This wager was graded incorrectly - Ref. 24071964369676

Keys withdrew due to injury in the third set. Per section 2 of your tennis rules:

“2. In the event of a match starting but not being completed, all bets will be void unless the result of the wager has already been determined.”

I had a previous bet get voided under similar circumstances so I’m not sure why this was graded as a loss. Please correct this

I’ll take a look at this

This would have been graded as a loss as the result was already determined.

Ahhh I see now. That really sucks. Thanks for checking

1 Like

Ref. 24071964635045

@Paul_Bovada Should be a won bet but it’s showing as loss and they subtracted from my balance

It is not showing as a loss, it is showing as not settled.

Now I see the pending ticket, when will it be settled? Match ended 5hrs ago @Paul_Bovada

They are having settlement issues as I posted above, they are working on it now.

Paul do you know if its for current wagers or just wagers pre website issue? All my money is tied up in pending bets from last night and im afraid to put more on if even current bets are affected

I’m afraid I really don’t know, we have just been advised of issues with wager settlements

1 Like

Ok il wait then, thanks for the response

1 Like

Can you find out about my 4 wagers that hasn’t been settled from yesterday?

@Paul_Bovada this has been unsettled for a while anything you can help on finding out any eta?

We have no ETA at the moment unfortunately, as soon as I have any updates I will let you know.

1 Like

Guys I’ve been told that any wagers placed now should settle fine, the issue seems to be with previous wagers from last night, please let me know if this is not the case, but this is what I am being advised at this time.

Thank you for responding

1 Like

Can you please settle this bet

We cannot settle wagers, they will be settled in due course.

Please settle my pending wager

Please read above.