Wager Settlement Issues

I wish I could play with the money I have on here. Not depositing anything. Just want to be able to play

No live basketball games available

What’s funny is all the losses from yesterday settled as quickly as possible. But when it’s a winning ticket, technical difficulties.

2 Likes

Looks like they are slowly repopulating, prolly all be back in a short minute

1 Like

Still wish they would compensate us without having to ask. I havnt been able to play since the red Sox game yesterday

I feel my lost wagers also shouldn’t be offered the rule applies to every one. And i followed the game and lines properly it is not an error. You graded it is an error only because many players have placed a wager on mets at higher rate this is cheating

ya my 2 outstanding wagers are from the red sox game only about $200 in wins but thats all I have on my account atm so cant really play until they get graded. Im hoping by end of day but who knows

Yea and the first mlb game just started…

Still nothing crazy please I’m missing games

1 Like

Collection will be quick there it will not have any technical difficulties

1 Like

Is the site down again?? Can we please get some compensation

1 Like

Needs some compensation BOVADA. I’m missing out on an easy ticket

1 Like

Need these wagers graded! I wanted to put a wager on the pirates vs Mets game that starts in a few and won’t be able to.

2 Likes

they won’t do any compensation they are even grading as line errors so they wont do anything

At least give us some rewards points to play the mlb game this morning…

1 Like

lol they better not say it was a line error… effing under 8.5 give me that shit

I placed a $100 MLB bet last night and it is in my transactions but not my open bets. Will that still go through if this isn’t resolved?

1 Like

They are having “technical difficulties.”

Honestly I know it sucks but I wouldn’t make any wagers while they are having issues. They are extremely inconsistent with when they mark wagers unsettled, past post, exc. You don’t want to make a couple and win and lose a few and then they past post or unsettle your winners. Be extremely careful with international friendlies soccer. They don’t scrub them well and will unsettle them for incorrect time formats which they should have known ahead of time. They have gotten me a few times with those. Where I win one and lose one and of course the winner is 4x25 where it doesn’t state that anywhere and should not have been available

2 Likes

i have wagers from yesterday and today that i have not been graded or credited. please credit or fund when possible, thanks.

1 Like