Wager Settlement Issues

Page is frozen… no scores have updated and won’t let you select nothing…

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks guys, I’ve asked for this to be checked.

2 Likes

Yes. I placed a live wager about 30 min ago but now can’t select anything live or matches/games coming up later

This is being looked into now guys

3 Likes

I haven’t been paid my winnings from a slip that cashed yesterday around 5pm

1 Like

Waiting for a wager to be settled also! Thanks

Yeah, getting the red error message for live wagering.

You think it will get fixed by 10:30? Want to bet upcoming basketball game

If it’s not fix, post your pick here and if it wins, let mods know to credit your account. :sweat_smile:
Just playing around.

It appears that we are having issue with the website.

1 Like

It’s true,

And even bets that have just finished are no longer crediting lol I now have 3 prob 4 after this next one ends

Paul please look into this ASAP and get the team to fix it today

I will be waiting for you guys to credit my account with the winnings here is my ticket

So any compensation? Rewards points? Anything? We just have to sit here and wait for money to be released so we can continue to play?

1 Like

Website seems ok now, the lines and other menus are back and can be clicked for me at least

1 Like

Go on CS chat, I did yesterday and they gave me a $50 bonus for the inconvenience

1 Like

I got 12$ lol and I am HOF so…no guarantee

I don’t get anything ever. All the benefits I was promised all were taken away cause I don’t qualify. So it’s pointless for me.

Have an update, I did just get credited for a wager placed an hr ago, nothing from yesterday but at least bets today seem to be ok, and the website seems to be working again