Wager Settlement Issues

Checking on this right now.

1 Like

Thank please help as soon as possible I need $ for it ty

This should be settled some time later, sorry to keep you waiting.

Ref: 24071964491691 waiting since July 7

Ref. 24071965956870 Can someone have this graded please.

Your wager has been settled.

1 Like

I also have a wager outstanding where the game and match in question have been over for close to an hour. I reached out to customer service and they escalated my wager and the sports team said the “official provider” results still show pending. @moderators Can you all provide any insight on who this official provider is and why they are so slow? SofaScore, FlashScore and the official MILB website ALL have this listed as finished for some time now yet Bovada’s “official provider” doesn’t know the results? Why are all of these other wesbites so much faster? Any answers would be appreciated.

Ref: 24071965919397

Is the wager in question and as of this posting STILL not graded.

@moderators Any help? I really would like to know who this “official provider” is and why they are so slow at updating the results. We are going on close to 2 hours and STILL not graded.

Edit: One minute after this post it was finally graded. Still would like answers to the above questions if there are any.

Your wager was escalated to the book managers. Their source for settlement would be MLB.com, NBA,com etc. Bare in mind there is a lot going on in the back end which can delay wager settlement from time to time. However, feel free to send us your wager reference number and we’ll see how best we can help.

1 Like

I will just reach out here next time. Thanks!

This wager is a loss I’m afraid, therefore this no longer in your open bets.

Please settle 24071966130783. Match was cancelled

Any update? Sorry saw there were no mods earlier

Hi, it was settled as NO ACTION.

Hello, these were initially settled but then unsettled and then resettled incorrectly.

Ref. 24071966268856

Ref. 24071966269326

Checking these for you.

1 Like

Both are corrected now!

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.

1 Like

There is a bet in my transactions from 7/7 listed as Manual Adjustment. Any idea what that bet is from? @admins

Hey, it’s this one - 24071964399679. I believe you received a message with explanation about this.