Wager Settlement Issues

Can you please check it again. I got some photos here showing that this ticket is a winner

These are likely not updated, sofa score also shows it as 0-1

Can you please show some proof that its really 1-1? Like an scoring app or something. Thanks

Thats says its really tied

I don’t have a link I’m afraid, the result was the official score from the provider.
It’s likely that you will see some sites showing the 1-1 score, as quite a few are not showing a result yet even.

Can you guys please settle the Vice President market for Vance. If not is there any timetable on when that will be settled? Other sites have already paid out. Thank you @Paul_Bovada

We are not settling this as of yet, as per the sports team:

"These will be settled when each candidate formally accept the party’s candidacy for President and Vice-President at the convention. Each will be given a speaking slot between now and Thursday night in which they will usually say the words “…and I accept your nomination for <Vice-President/President>”

@Brooke_Bovada @Vivian_Bovada @Mikey_Bovada why is there no live wagering for basketball and soccer right now? Is the live wagering down?

1 Like

Checking on this.

I’m seeing the lines available, is there a specific team that you are looking for?

There are no esports matches appearing under live betting. There are currently 7 esport matches (CS2 and Dota 2) that are occuring right now but none are appearing on Bovada live betting. Is there site issues going on?

Hey are what is available:https://www.bovada.lv/sports/esports @Purple_Tho

@moderators please reference Wager: 24071968310617

This was graded as a loss but I’m showing it was a winning wager. Please advise.

Checking on this now.

1 Like

I have checked with the sports team and they have confirmed that the settlement is correct as overtime is included.

I don’t understand how this is a losing wager. All sites have the final score listed as 103 to 126 for a total of 229. Why is this not graded a win?

Sports advised that score was 226.

How do they know it was 226? There is nothing posted online supporting 226….

It will change eventually, this happens when the market is less popular.

@moderators Hello I need 24071968417114 resettled as a no action and a push. It was an incorrect game format with 3x30 min sessions in the game not 45 minute halves. I have had every game like that settled as no action with friendlies so far thanks.