Wager Settlement Issues

Ok guys help me out here please. I did a parlay in which I won all my other games. Now the thing is I took Columbia in a Future Bet to win The Copa within my parlay. Im having issues understanding what Im seeing for this particular wager within my parlay. Remind you that I did this on 7-7 prior to Columbia’s game with Uruguay. I received plus 350(only) and on my ticket it says (Regulation Only)! First off, Bovada doesn’t offer Soccer Future Bets that say “Regulation Only”. Look at their MLS future bets and you’ll see. Second of all Columbia was plus 220 to win in regulation vs Uruguay and plus 320 or so vs. Argentina. That would come out to be like 12 to 1 IF such a bet was offered. How can this wager only be plus 350 when placed before Uruguay game and how in the World does it say regulation only and NOT Outright Winner like moat future bets??? If Columbia wins somehow in pens I would lose??? When I placed my wager I did not see “Regulation Only”, and these odds would not justify that! I have already spoken to Bovada and they said it’s valid line and bet. This is incorrect, right? Wrong odds if so and in addition who offers these ridiculous wagers if so. Why would I have taken Columbia plus 350 to beat Uruguay and Argentina in regulation only?!?

I believe this was already advised by the sports team via CS.

Can some have this wager graded please, Ref. 24071966932408

Bear with me i’ll check on this

1 Like

@bkrebs07 That should be good now.

1 Like

Ref . 24071967070211

Bet was incorrectly marked as loss

Having a look right now.

The wager has been fixed.

Its been 9 hours and my bet hasnt settled. Ref 24071967162720

We still have no results for this game Dakar Universite Club @ Jeanne d’Arc Dakar, once it’s available your wager will be settled.

Can i get the three wagers below settled? @Maeve_Bovada @Mikey_Bovada

Ref. 24071967396086
Ref. 24071967396087
Ref. 24071967396158

Checking these right now.

1 Like

The wagers are being settled.

1 Like

@Mikey_Bovada @Lillian_Bovada can you check on this ticket for me Ref. 24071967446384 it has been over for a wild now and still not graded

This has been settled.

Hey I placed a bet on the women basketball game bopp women’s vs Dakar university club and I had the game for under 102.5 points total and you guys graded my wager wrong you guys did this to me with my mlb Boston red socks bet which I had over 400$ on and now 200 on this please help me out I been emailing you guys etc can you guys please help me out I won both my Boston red socks ticket and my women’s bet why is the money taken out of my account and my wager as loss when it was a win just like my last one not to long ago this isn’t right bovada you guys needa help me fix this or I’ll just use another app at this point but I like how I can bet on so many things on here so can you guys please help me out

Your wager was settled correctly as a loss as the total was 126. You selected to under 102.5 per official results.

Hi @moderators just wanted to clarify this bet. It was graded a loss but I think its a winner. Attached here is the picture. Thanks

Checking on this

1 Like

I’m being advised that as per the provider the final score was 1-1 with the equalizing goal in the 90+ minute.