Wager Settlement Issues

We cannot settle these at the moment, there is a banner on site advising of the issues.
The team are collecting data and settling them asap.

The dodgers won 12 hours ago and it still is pending. Can someone please fix this.

please see my comment directly above.

Please settle for me it’s has been 16 hours

Please read my comment above, we cannot send these to sports yet, they are collecting the wagers that are stuck, and they will be actioned as soon as possible.

Hello my wager is still open, all games have concluded and I should have won this bet. Can you look into this wager for me and have it settled? Its been over 12 hours

Reference: 24071969382746

Waiting for this one to settle but haven’t seen it go through yet

We are having delays with wager settlements.

When can I expect to see this settlement occur? This is so unusual of BV

It is being worked on as we speak, but there are a lot of wagers I believe, so it might take a while.

Last time when this happened my wagers from the night before got graded around 3-4pm CST through some manual adjustment…and its so ironic that the biggest MLB game affected was a Red Sox game, again on Sunday night baseball…Red sox yankees two Sundays ago. same time same issue it seems

Good Morning,

This bet is still unsettled from last night and i wanted to have you take a look at this.

Thanks

It has been over 12 hours since the game ended and my winnings still have not been credited. Mods please take a look at Ref. 24071969561204 and credit winnings. Plus bonus if possible

Guys we have a banner about this, we’re having some delays in wager settlements but our sports team is working to get them graded ASAP.

Apologies for the frustration but it’s been over 12 hours plus is there an estimated time we should expect our open wagers to settle?

Over bet from Dodger game still not settled. Can someone get this fixed please, want to get bets in today. Thanks.

We don’t have an ETA unfortunately, all the information available to us is included in the banner. We’re also waiting for those to be fixed asap.

Will my wager get settled at some point? Can you check my reference number to be sure?

Ref 24071969382746

Yes, I see that, but when i made my picks there was no option to choose 1st inning, “Tie 0-0” for all of my 4 parlay picks. So i bet “Tie any other score” to cover a Tie 0-0 bet on all 4 of my picks.
All 4 games went 0-0 on the first inning
3 picks show as a win but the Cincinnati reds game shows a loss. It doesnt makes sense to me since they were all the same bet and only that one game is shown as a loss. Shouldnt it be a win?

Picks were available.
The winning selection would have been tie 0-0