Wager Settlement Issues

Thanks for the update, just weird that other bets settled like normal but this obv main stream game hasnt yet.

Interesting. How about my other 3 picks?

I havenā€™t checked the scores on the other games, but itā€™s a parlay, so if one lose they all lose.

On a parlay only the first one that loses will show loss, the others wont show a grade from my experience, so your other 3 wagers wont show loss or win because the whole parlay lost after that one leg was graded

The first leg was a win but didnt get graded since my other leg lost, hope that helps

My wager has still not been settled yet. It should have cashed.

Can a MOD please look into this and get this settled???

Ref: 24071969382746

Hey guys Iā€™m really not trying to be a bootlicker here and I also am waiting for a wager to settle but it is what it is I guess all we can do is ask for some special back rubs for our problems which is between us and CS not these mods. They deal with a lot and yea they are hired to deal with this but the banner is everywhere. Just wait I guess. Be patient. Then when itā€™s over ask them for something I guess maybe Iā€™m so busy today on Monday I donā€™t got time to bleed.

Plz help e with my wager Ref. 24071969556702

Pls help me with wager
Ty

Please look into ref. 24071969526278

Please look into this ticket

Ref-24071969550335

please help me settle Ref. 24071969500718

Thanks guys.

There are issues with wagers being settled, sorry for the delay, we are still working on getting this resolved.

1 Like

How can you guys send a message telling your customers that the site is working again and we are able to go about our business without worries when you guys have not even paid out winning wagers from YESTERDAY yet?

Will players be delayed on future wagers that are placed after today ?

You guys need to provide us with answers as to why itā€™s taking so long and what the issues are thatā€™s preventing our winning wagers from being settled

All you offer is a measly 10k rewards points (equivalent to 6$) this is laughable

Can I please have my bets settled

24071969455007 This is the reference number

Due to issues there is a delay.

Do you know the time frame??& if I place a bet tonight would it be another settlement delay?

How are we going on 24 hours on not receiving our winnings for a bet?

The fact we only got a 10,000 rewards point for this delay on our winnings from YESTERDAY is hilarious. Thatā€™s like $5 USD.

I literately had my wage delayed I placed bet wanted to cash out live and it didnā€™t work can someone help