Wager Settlement Issues

Checking on this.

Do you have a link from an official website that can confirm this?

1 Like

I was actually wrong they scored twice in the first half and there was extra time due to a delay in the match not 60 minute half’s. Sites were all whacked out for a while

1 Like

So I actually won the wager sending link now

https://www.sofascore.com/football/match/heracles-almelo-excelsior/rjbsCjb

I will have the wager escalated.

1 Like

Thank you. Yes clearly scored two in first half extra time. Appreciate your help

1 Like

Hello wager 24071970952185 is a win and was graded as a loss for some reason. @Maddie_Bovada i see you’re online. Can you please help. Thank you!

Do you have a link from an official website?

Sent you a pm

1 Like

24071970949762. Well we’re back to graded as a loss incorrectly for the same wager which was just marked as a win an hour ago. Please correct thanks. Heracles game over hit first half.

https://www.sofascore.com/football/match/heracles-almelo-excelsior/rjbsCjb#id:12369697

An inquiry has been raised.

1 Like

Thank you it was just fixed and now a loss again appreciate the help

1 Like

Saw it was now graded as incorrect game format. What are they using as their source and why? Why is sofa score not official?

Flashscore has the game format as being 2x60 minutes which is what you stated when you initially contacted us.

Why is flash score correct and not sofa score trying to figure out what your graders actually look at seems completely random since they are wrong all the time. Not trying to argue I promise just want consistency on what is used and how wagers are constantly graded incorrectly and require us to reach out especially with these friendlies

Sports has advised that they used the info posted on flashscore for the settlement.

1 Like

So are we saying now that flashscore is the official site for settlement of all bets on Bovada? They are often wrong but it would be nice to know what the graders actually check. Will make it easier for everyone else in the future

No I can’t say that. The team draws from different sources when settling wagers.

1 Like

That’s crazy. Sofascore which is a better site could actually be correct and they are just choosing which one they want no confirmation wow. Multiple sites say different things how can they just pick flash scores. Well I appreciate your help but there is no consistency with these soccer friendlies in grading it’s been a mess for weeks. I have so many inquiries that have needed to be regraded. I appreciate your help Maddie we all just need to avoid these types of bets due to these issues. Thanks again