Wager Settlement Issues

The other wins/losses from today are showing up but the Twins win isn’t showing up in my transactions. I can see where I placed the bet (and they won today) but the win isn’t showing.

Is it a sports bet?

Yes. Minnesota Twins moneyline

Is this the wager - 24071970958740?

Yes it is.

Found another. 24071971250278 Please cancel the stoke city game off the ticket. Format is incorrect. I want to remind you that literally just above this post you all used flash score to settle the bet for my last one yesterday so why was this also graded incorrectly this is getting crazy. Thank you for your help. @Maddie_Bovada can you help again thanks!

https://www.flashscore.com/match/b3lpLm8d/#/match-summary/match-summary

Hey yall just seeing if anyone had a chance to put in an inquiry yet. Still graded incorrectly as a loss thank you

Wager has been escalated.

1 Like

I need this bet graded please:

The games been over for a while

This has been escalated.

Once again a winning bet is regraded as a loss well after the original grading.

This never happens the other way. Never a loss to a win to my benefit. Only a sneaky well after the fact regrade to a loss of usually an easy winner.

Its happened at least 10 times in last year.

Why? Who and to what gain are they doing this.

1 Like

Please provide the wager reference number.

Just sent in message to mods

Will take a look.

No mods are responding to me as to why it occurred. Very fishy. Never happens with a losing bet graded as a win later. Just random winners regraded as a loss. . Glad i caught it. Folks need to check their bets as bovada has no clue or do they? Need an answer as to why this is happening.

Having a wager settled incorrectly is entirely technical and something that we are working very hard to eliminate. If you are ever unsure about the settlement of a wager, please have it escalated so that we can take a look into it.

Please read my other message and respond. Does not make sense

I still have one leg left, but I haven’t lost any other legs (the last leg not in the pic is AUS win) in this parlay, so why is this listed as a loss?

Will have this escalated for clarification.

EDIT: As per our prop builders, the wager is still pending. Initial grade as a loss was due to a tech issue. Wager will be resettled at the conclusion of the Greece game. Apologies for the confusion.

Question. Why was the game regraded. After it was graded a win.

You did not answer that. If you cant answer. Escalate to who can please.

Not a tough question btw.