Wager Settlement Issues

Fun fact. None of my wagers are ever graded a loss. Then incorrectly regraded a win. Just other way around.

Fun fact. Bovada cant explain why. Or why its only one way.

Fun fact. This post will be deleted due to truthfulness shortly.

Check your bets guys. Something is going on.

An explanation has already been provided you are just refusing to accept it. Please stop trying to paint the picture as something other than what it is.

Are you kidding?

Why was the wager regraded. You answered that?

Please clarify technical. Did the score change?

Lol

Good evening - hoping 24071970869765 can be graded as a winner, West Indies comfortably covered the first innings handicap, the test match is on to 2nd innings so should be settled. Thanks!

Thank you, how long will it take for the wager to be resettled? The game ended an hour ago.

I posted this few hours ago, but I still haven’t seen this wager resettled. The last leg of the parlay was over hours ago, so can I please get this parlay settled?

@jkimjkim this has been graded.

@TravSC this also has been settled.

sorry, I’m confused, was the parlay not a win? If it’s graded, aren’t I supposed to be receiving the winnings? I’m pretty sure that parlay was a win.

@jkimjkim yes this has been graded as win and you got winning funds on your account, please refresh the page.

could you reconfirm that? Because I have been refreshing the page numerous times already, and I have not gotten any winning funds from that parlay.

Sorry for the confusion, seems like I’ve been looking at the different wager, this one has been graded as loss.

could you explain why it was graded as a loss?? I’ve checked all the legs of this parlay so many times by now, and I got all of them correct. Like I don’t understand. The other moderator even said it was a tech issue, I really don’t understand

Can any moderator come and please provide me an explanation of why this is graded as a loss?

@jkimjkim let me double check this with Sports team.

@jkimjkim thank you for your patience, this has been resettled.

@moderators can you please get it graded ?

Ref. 24071970841416

Checking right now.

The wager has been settled.

1 Like

I see that Lewis Hamilton won the Belgian GP but my wager settled at a loss. Can you check on this?

Please confirm your wager reference.