Wager Settlement Issues

Ref. 24071971758749
Ref. 24071971756926

Thank you

Russell was disqualified from the Belgian Grand Prix for underweight car as Hamilton has been promoted to winner"

Please note that current settlements will stand as per our rules, race result.

For settlement purposes, the official classification from the FIA will be used at the time of the podium presentation. Any subsequent adjustments (penalties, disqualifications etc.) to grid positions will not count.

You can view this information here.

Can we clear this wager please it’s a push

Nvm cleared :slight_smile:

1 Like

It has been settled.

My 5 leg parlay hit and in transaction said that Paddie pimblett lost the fight when he won in ufc 304 so the parlay got taken off when it shouldnt of.

Please provide your wager reference number so that we can take a look.

Ref.

Please look into this been going back and fourth with email and nothing has happened

Help please @moderators

Ref. 24071972243779

Help me get this settled. It has not been settled yet.

I bet Taylor Pendrith to be top 10 at the 3M open and it was graded a loss but he placed 5th.

Ref. 24071971681551

@yyyyzzz @ndnowak apologies for the late reply, bets had been settled.

Hey I place a bet on Gunnar Henderson to homer in the second game of the double header tonight and he did not play in the second game. Instead of the bet being void it was count as a loss. Ref number 24071972241797.

1 Like

Checking this for you.

1 Like

It has been resettled!

1 Like

Thanks appreciate it!

Wager Ref 24071972306580

1 Like

Checking this for you.

From what I’m seeing Opelka vs Duckworth is still ongoing.

Yes, but the +1 set bet always settles in tennis as soon as that pick wins the set.

Right, but as game has to be finished and it’s not settled yet, checking with sports won’t help. They’ll advise to wait.