Wager Settlement Issues

@Allll_123, Sorry for any delayed response here, are you talking about the game last night? Is there a wager you need looked at?

No we got it settled thanks @Ryan_Bovada

1 Like

Hello,
Just a quick question. If you have a prop parlay and one of the players doesn’t play but was active, does the one leg get nullified or does the parlay still stand as is?
Thanks!

Hi @Kman0207,

Can you provide the wager reference number so I can confirm? Since based on the rules if a player does not play in most cases the wagers are no action.

Thanks Mikey.

Here’s a reference # PROPS-14272744
For example, if Gronkowski never plays in the game, does the prop of him getting 1 TD become void and all the other legs of the parlay still remain?
I haven’t seen him play yet in the game and he’s nowhere in the stats as well but I believe he is active and not injured.
Thank you.

@Kman0207 I believe if he does at least take a snap then it would have action. He would have to have not even stepped on the field for it to be ‘No Action’. I am watching the game here and it does appear he’s been on the field at least blocking from time to time.

1 Like

The rule as per the website is ‘2. For the Props “Anytime Touchdown Scorer”, “First Touchdown Scorer” and “Who will Score 2 or More Touchdowns”, player must be active for bets to have action (as per the official NFL Game Book).’

1 Like

I see. Thanks for the clarification. Just wasn’t sure what to make of it as I haven’t seen him but as you’ve stated, if he’s out there blocking, then it makes him active. I guess I’m confused why he hasn’t been thrown a pass yet lol.

1 Like

@moderators one thing I wanted to address from Sunday, could your sports team not Settle a bet, unsettle it, settle again, unsettle it again and settle it in the span of 6 hours, it’s super annoying and hard to keep track of money going in and out.

1 Like

I will definitely provide some feedback on this to them. Apologies obviously for this, and just as a note if ever your balance is affected due to this type of issue let us know immediately.

1 Like

Wager with reference 21021263180613 ended as win but no grade yet

This is being looked into right now.

Ref. 21021263087641

@moderators This was graded a loss but it is a winner.

We see this was resettled, apologies for the delayed response and settlement here.

1 Like

Yes it was thank you @Ryan_Bovada :+1:

1 Like

My wager Ref. 21021263454885 was settled as a Loss when it should be a push can you help with that

Taking a look right now.

The wager is correctly settled as you had the spread on MD Baltimore Co -4.0 and the game ended 65 MD Baltimore Co - 69 NJIT, which makes the settlement correct.

The game ended 75-71 UMBC Winning so I am not sure where you are getting that score

My bad seems I was looking at their last game. Will have the sports team look as I do see the scores you gave.

1 Like