Wager Settlement Issues

Thanks appreciate it

@moderators This won but it was graded a loss.

Ref. 21021263947831

The wager has been re-settled as a win. Congrats on your winnings :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you please grade Ref. 21021266167406?

Thanks,

Hi @Bears022,

The Wager has been settled for you now.

So I would like to know if the extra point is considered a successful field goal?

@annesophiesanchez680, Welcome to the Community!

Extra point kicks would not count as a field goal. If youā€™re asking for props such as longest yardage of field goal kicked for instance, the extra point kicks would not count.

Yeah I was asking because of first successful field goal yardage

1 Like

I have an issue with wager payout from Superbowl. Basically the account was supposed to be creditted and then the transaction said it was, i never saw it added, then taken away from me in total under bonus closed. Not sure why it is taking so long to get the winning wager creditted to account.

@chazcoe21, Welcome to the Community.

Iā€™ll be PMing you shortly.

Ok sounds good

I bet on Kuzma to record a double double last night and I was refunded. 2 separate $30 wagers.

He had 11 points and 10 rebounds.

Ref. 21021268048246
Ref. 21021267875436

Please fix this.

Iā€™ll escalate this now for you.

@kukenlever Unfortunately these wagers seem to have been graded correctly, as they did state that the player must start for action. It appears Kyle Kuzma didnā€™t start the game.

He never starts. He is a 6th man. If that was really the case, why did it take until after he competed the feat to refund the bet. It doesnā€™t state that.

1. Markets for: Total Points, Rebounds, Assists, Blocks, Free Throw, will be settled based on the performance of the named player. Push rules apply.
1 Like

This isnā€™t any of those markets as it was a specific prop bet based on whether he gets a double double. Also, the specific wager details always count in these cases and it does clearly state the player must start unfortunately.

Thatā€™s messed up :joy:

1 Like

Good afternoon, Iā€™m writing about Ref. 21021268726842. The match has been over for a while now and a it has not been graded yet. Just making sure nothing was wrong as all my other wagers were usually paid out minutes after the match ends. Thanks for all your help

@Snoopburbs Welcome to the Community.

This has been escalated now.

Itā€™s been fixed. Thanks so much for the quick attention to this!

1 Like