Wager Settlement Issues

Settled thanks!

Can you please grade the Moonah Links Classic Golf action? It ended last night. Thanks!

@atlsutiger I’ll have a look

Any update on the Golf - Moonah Links Classic settlements?

The 4th round wasn’t completed yet earlier

Report | PGA of Australia | Official Golf News, Live Scores & Results

1 Like

We have the wagers being reviewed for settlement

1 Like

I wagered on Minnesota -2.5 vs Purdue on February 11 and the pick was graded as a loss, but Minnesota won the game 71-68.
Ref. 21021269446434

Hi @theprodigy, checking now.

@theprodigy, your wager has now been settled.

Thank you! Can you grade/settle Ref. 21021269598437?

Checking on it right now.

The wager has now been settled.

@mods - I have a question. In the men’s Australian open I’m seeing Alexander Zverev Set betting 3-0 or 3-1 at +550. Is that correct?

I have placed the bet, but I’d like to know whether it will be honored if it is determined to be an error.

For reference

Need Ref. 21021269474625 and Ref. 21021269613186 settled. These were graded as a push even though Dimitrov CLEARLY won, he won first set 6-0 and was up 1-0 when his opponent threw in the towel. My other book graded these as a win as they should be. I am NOT happy pay me my money

Sorry for the news but if a player retires before the match ends, it counts as a push and no grade in tennis. I think it varies by each book but at least at Bovada, it is a push.

2 Likes

Really wish I had seen this earlier. That’s as much a lock as you’ll ever see… and at +550??? I would have put the house up for that

1 Like

Would have been nice to have 1st set bet in there. Would have cashed that one

1 Like