Wager Settlement Issues

I think it was done on error - I think they meant that line for Mannarino but put it for Zverev instead. I’m nervous they will null the bet, which is why I only put 100 on it

1 Like

@dustin_b12 I had grigor in 3 and it was pushed. All tennis bets that end in retirement before the segment is completed are a push. First set bets would have counted but that’s it…

That will be atrocious if they go back on that. They need to honor that! 50 to win 275 is so great though!! Hope they stick to the wager there

1 Like

@Mwalk_123 not sure if you are watching now but I like Karatsev for a small bet at +200 if you can get it…

1 Like

That’s money!!! Just took him 1st set to get the party started. I can’t tell you how much I dislike Diego Schwartzman.

1 Like

I have that shrimp in a parlay…not sure what I was thinking.

2 Likes

@Mwalk_123 I love Diego but he is beatable and karatsev has been on fire lately. His last opponent Gerasimov has been playing well and is a big hitter. Karat dev beat him 2,1,0

1 Like

Oh shit Kman… go ahead and lay the wood on Karatsev now to hedge that thing!

2 Likes

Top 5 messages I’ve read on here!! “That shrimp” :laughing:

2 Likes

Wasn’t really paying attention to who he was playing. Since it wasn’t a top tier player, I figured he would somehow win.

You have him at -325 or something like that??

You guys think Fucsovics has a chance against Raonic? I know Milos hasn’t been playing the best but Fucsovics isn’t necessarily a very tough opponent.

He may well still win, but not this first set… good bet on that one.

I’m tempted by Kygrios later as well… the line is just tempting.

Yeah unfortunately got him at -300

Raonic in 3. Fuscovics is good but he just played a grueling 5 hour match against Stan wawrinka.

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking. He had a good match last match but he might be worn out. Raonic I don’t think will let up serve.

1 Like

Might need to move this thread to the sports section. Mods won’t be happy as it’s a Wager Settlement thread.

Errani stung me pretty good earlier. Went in huge with her, almost cashed out early when it was paying out about half the winnings, but got greedy and wanted to see it through… went from serving for the match to losing the final 3 games and taking the L

2 Likes

Kygrios 3-1 is +900 which is soooo tempting.

2 Likes

@Mwalk_123 I played that exactly the same with errani. :disappointed: