Wager Settlement Issues

Ouch, that’s gotta hurt. I just never trust Errani anymore. She’s too up and down and mostly down.

Not a bad looking bet. Though, I think he actually ends up losing but the bet line is possibly worth taking.

She had a 3-0 record against Hsieh too. Never lost more than 5 games to her in a match… not anymore!

Hsieh is so fun to watch though.

1 Like

Hsieh is the craziest roller coaster in the world. I’ve seen her down a set and 1-5 and come back to win the match. That woman is a bettors nightmare.

2 Likes

True but she is a tennis players intrigue. She reminds me of fabrice Santoro.

1 Like

So we know some tennis over here!!

1 Like

Hsieh is definitely a good player but sometimes, she’s just inconsistent and is a headache :slight_smile:
For sure tennis is fun. Love all the majors in tennis. I think this year, Swiatek has a chance to take the women’s side. Most likely Barty or Halep but as a dark horse, she’s gotta be a good pick.

1 Like

Who do you like with Shapo v Auger-Aliassime match later this morning??

I picked Auger-Aliassime but to be honest, I think it’s close to a tossup. Shapo has been playing very well lately and he’s supposed to be one of the better up and comers.

I like Shapo 3-0 or 3-1. He hasn’t lost to FAA on hard and I don’t see that starting.

On the men’s side I took small bets on Berretini and Tsitsipas and a medium bet on Nadal to win. I think the speed of the court gives the others a better chance against Djoko.

Ps @mods the Zverev bet was graded - thank you!

2 Likes

For sure. Djoko I think should win but Tsitsipas has a decent shot at dethroning him. He struggled in his previous match which kinda worries me. Berretini kinda came out of nowhere. Always been pretty good but not star level good. Did you get a chance to watch that Fognini vs Caruso match last night? Pretty entertaining as I thought Fognini was going to win in 3 or 4 but Caruso, with a bad ankle and all, took him to the limits.

1 Like

My friend sent me a translation of what Fognini said to Caruso at net (all in Italian). Unbelievable…

Berretini does well on fast hardcourts, long shot but it’s worth a small shot.

My picks for the rest of the night:

Raonic 3-0 (about even)
Shapo 3-0 or 3-1 (even)
And then individually
Kygrios 3-0 (+1300) and Kygrios 3-1 (+1000) give a better line than kygrios 3-0 or 3-1 at (+450).

1 Like

Karatsev is absolutely on fire

Hi @Zacamp50,

This Wager has been settled as a win, congrats on your winnings :slight_smile:

1 Like

What a bunch of malarkey, he won. How can you not pay it out as a win if the player literally advances to the next round. Especially when the match Is all but decided. Show some integrity, call the higher ups, whatever you gotta do @Jasmine. Like y’all don’t make enough money :joy:

2 Likes

@dustin_b12 this it falls under our tennis rules of:

1. In the event of a match starting but not being completed, all bets will be void unless the result of the wager has already been determined.

Only if the player was disqualified would it settle differently.

1 Like

Can I get this graded. Both won. Thank you

Ref. 21021269807873 @moderators

1 Like

I hear ya and I’m pretty sure he would’ve won but that’s the thing with tennis. You have to be aware that anytime a player retires before the completion of a match, you risk your bet being voided. I’ve seen some matches where I’ve all but won the match and my player’s up 5-1 in the final set and the opponent decides to retire.

1 Like

Yeah I hear you i’m relatively new to betting tennis so you have to understand my frustration. Mentally I was on the way to bank :sweat_smile:

1 Like