Wager Settlement Issues

@Mikey_Bovada can you grade my faze vs envy ML Ref. 21031286987682

Iā€™m checking on this right now.

@Mikey_Bovada any updates?

@Mikey_Bovada faze won

Escalated to Sports Team.

The wager has been settled.

You must be new. The tactic isnā€™t here.

I made a half-time/full-time bet on an NBL game last night (36ers/Phoenix) but had it graded as a loss, despite a 36ers halftime lead and a Phoenix win

Ref. 21031290256825

@ClubCracker Give me a few minutes, Iā€™ll take a look at this for you

1 Like

@ClubCracker The final score was 82 each, it was actually a tie. Overtime will not count.

Thanks but that doesnā€™t seem right to me. Looking at the same type of bet for upcoming basketball games, there isnā€™t an option for a ā€œtieā€ at the end of game. Feels wrong when I thought I had a nice hit lose on a technicality like that, ya know?

The line you wagered on was a 3 way line with the option of a draw. So the winning wager would have been Adelaide/Draw

1 Like

Understandable if thereā€™s no answer to this, but why do other basketball lines not have that same option? I just checked another NBL line and see it there, but NCAA and NBA donā€™t. For those ones, full-time is the end of the game,

@ClubCracker these lines are actually pretty popular. This is an NCAA game for later with the same line offers:

It does also say clearly on the wager slip ā€œregulation timeā€
Adelaide - South (+575)

• (Regulation Time) Half Time / Full Time
  • Basketball - Asia - Australia - NBL Mar 20, 2021 01:30 AM EST
  • Adelaide 36ers @ South East Melbourne Phoenix

Yeah but why is ā€œfull-timeā€ the end of game for those games while ā€œfull-timeā€ is end of regulation for NBL is what I was wondering. Just seems weird that itā€™s not consistent, and maybe Iā€™m just a little bitter that I thought I had a great hit but didnā€™t notice the ā€œregulation timeā€ part :rofl:

1 Like

Can you guys check reference number 21031291429689 it was graded a loss but it actually won on a last second shot and bovada didnt update the score

The correct score was supposed to be 22-23 halftime but it stayed 20-23 after he made the buzzer beater

@Rojo23 Will get it checked for you

1 Like

I tried to upload my screenshot but it wasnt working