Wager Settlement Issues

Much obliged, thanks

1 Like

Ref. 21031297384900

Having a look right now.

Ref. PROPS-17552840

Thanks for looking into this

The wager has been escalated to the Sports Team.

1 Like

The wager has been settled.

1 Like

Thanks again! Yā€™all rule

Modsā€¦ my soccer wager has been stuck on pendingā€¦ can you please fix this?

Ref # 21041298040992

Thank you

Iā€™m checking for you now @ToysRuS

Hi @ToysRuS,

Thank you for your patience. I have escalated this Wager to our Sports Team and they have explained that it will settle, once the game has ended.

Can someone please grade reference number 21041298097448

1 Like

won the bet but it said i loss Ref. 21041298152157

@fatasi Weā€™ll check on it for you

thank you ā€¦

Why does it take so damn long to get a winning bet paid out? Itā€™s unreal? Sure do take the loses away right away but take ā– ā– ā– ā– ing hours to get money for a win

@Sparty13 This isnā€™t really accurate as both sides of a wager generally get settled at the same time once settled. In other words, if your wager isnā€™t settled on the winning side it means the losers generally wouldnā€™t have had it settled either.

That being said, I do apologize if thereā€™s any wager you have outstanding. Do you have a wager that you need graded and can you provide the wager reference number?

1 Like

I have to disagree here. Yes, at times, it feels like our winning wagers take a while to get graded but thatā€™s a rare occurrence. It all depends on what youā€™re betting on and what info is available for that game. Have you ever checked your losing wagers and seeing delays? Most of us donā€™t bother checking because we know it lost. But, there are times where losing wagers are also delayed. Once again, it all just depends on the game/bet and if the info is confirmed and accurate right away.
Iā€™ve seen several instances where my losing bet was not graded immediately so it works both sides.

1 Like

I havenā€™t really noticed by a win/loss grading, but certain sports and games are graded quicker. And then any bets in the prop builder take way longer than ones that are just under the game page

1 Like

Exactly. It just depends on the sport. Some data us harder to obtain such as those international games where nobody knows whatā€™s going on. Prop builders take a while I think because you have to hop around different games and make sure the props are accurate. Iā€™ve seen some inaccurate reports on stats on very rare occasions so I can see why it would be a little more time consuming.

1 Like

Was following a match in live betting and on my live bettingā€¦ result ended at 2-1 " showed final, disappeared then was mysteriously graded a loss.

Please check this.

Ref # 21041300227466