Wager Settlement Issues

Was it a tie 0-0?

If it was 0-0, this bet should be half a win, half a push.

Thanks Kman. I don’t understand why they graded it a lost.

1 Like

Ray1234, I would post this under sports with the topic Wager Settlements. Theres already a topic there and just call out the mods. They can settle for you.

I can , … so if the game ends in a Tie then you get a HALF win , I Kraftvk wins then you get everything .

So if you bet $50 on a -140 line and Kraftvk wins then you get = 50+35.70 = $ 85.70 in winnings .

But if it’s a tie then you get a HALF win = 50+17.85 =$67.85 in winning .

If he losses then you lose lol

1 Like

Base on bsportsfan.com kraftvk did not win

2 Likes

That makes sense. I thought the score was tied at 0 and thus he won the bet but if it was 1-0 and a loss, he loses both bets.

I think it was 3-1 labotryas is on fire today.

1 Like

Wait, we’re you getting 1/2 point?

It’s an extra option they sometimes offer on live games .

So it’s not 1 full point.
Its not 1/2 of a point .
Its (0 , .05 )

So it means nothing?
Also was this a bet with bonus money?
Which I think would mean no money paid.

So when theres 2 spreads in soccer, you’re betting half on one and half on the other. For this example, the spread was (0, +0.5). So if he bets $100 on this, $50 goes to a spread of 0 and $50 goes to a spread of +0.5.
If its bonus money he is playing with, it will go towards the rollover requirement.

True, but if you bet 50 you don’t win a 100 like normal. With the bonus you only win 50. So I’m thinking maybe with a push it’s no money. Just a thought.

You are correct kingbama. The push wouldn’t count towards the rollover.

Hi Ryan. Could you look into my bet? ref 20051136390579. It shows the final is 0-0. But my bet was graded a lost. Thank you.

@Ray1234 The information provided above by @Blueowl is correct for the settlement of this wager. If you’ve still got questions, let me know :slight_smile:

Hi, Ref. 20051136294754 is graded incorrectly. Per https://www.calottery.com/draw-games/daily-4, the drawn balls on May 4 were 8-6-3-6. Since 6 was drawn twice, Yes should win.

I’ll send it over to our Sports team, and I’ll keep you posted.

1 Like

Wager should be re-settled now.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Wager Settlements