Wager Settlement Issues

I made a parlay with a dota 2 game in it and I have a screenshot of the odds being 1.01 in the live odds for it to win before four players were disconnected and the game could not be paused so it was considered a loss… Here is the screenshot of it showing this is a guaranteed win, you can’t even bet on it anymore because it’s over…
https://gyazo.com/016c22f5ab650a6a2508557915a80248

This should not count as a loss as the rest of my parlay has won… Surely bovada will not scam like this…

I agree ! Thunder was what -1000 to win the game ? I saw other sites places no action on this game , terrible that 4/5 players got disconnected. Also based on rule #5 of Esports

1. In the event of a match or map starting but not being completed, then all wagers will be graded ‘No Action’, unless a player is disqualified after the start of the match, in which case the player/team progressing to the next round or being awarded the victory by the governing body of the specified competition, broadcast or game API will be deemed the winner for settlement purposes.

If it does get set as no action , my wager : 20041134262217

@shonsey @Blueowl I’ve spoken with our Sports team, and they have confirmed that the settlement will stand.

As map 2 had already been completed prior to the issues, markets that had already been determined were settled accordingly.

If you have any questions relating to your specific wagers, please send them over via PM so we can discuss.

Send you a dm , whenever you have a chance to review it for us.

Thanks in advance .

Map 2 had not been completed, map 2 was the reason for the game bein retired .

Hey Guys - could you take a look at Ref. 20041135205894

Here is the HLTV page for G2 vs. Faze

Map 1 ended in double OT with Faze winning 22-20

So G2 +8.5 rounds is an easy winner - not sure how it’s graded as a loss.

Thanks for the assistance.

hustle

Thanks Ryan - I see that it’s already been resettled as a win just now. Appreciate the help.

1 Like

Ryan - can you help me out on this too?
Re - 20041135158184

@draino15 We’ve sent the details of your wager and the results to our Sports Team. We’ll PM you with specifics once we have a decision.

Ref. 20041135459698 Under 2.5, 3. Originally graded a win, then unsettled and graded as a loss. Every website I can find on the internet shows this match ended 1-0 (although not sure if it was completed, one outlet says match aborted). So it should either be a win or push. Please look into this.

We’ll take a look and PM you shortly regarding this wager.

I sent you a PM message back

A post was merged into an existing topic: Wager Settlements

Table tennis match graded incorrectly . Requesting assistance.

Over 70.5 (-120)
Alec Fudihara vs Avelino Neto
(Match) Total Points O/U
Table Tennis - Exhibition Autumn League May 03, 2020 09:00 AM EDT

Every score site shows this match ending with 71. Can a mod please help me.

I’ll take a look into the settlement and get back to you.

Please do. It was graded a win, then changed to a loss. I had this leg in many round robins and it is affecting multiple betslips and has caused my balance to be negative. Thank you

The wager’s been re-settled for you now. If this selection was present in any other bets they should be fixed shortly as well.

Thank you. I see most have been resettled but several are still showing that leg as a loss. Please make sure this is corrected everywhere as I mentioned I had that leg in several round robins.

Please let me know when all has been resettled.

Thank you

Can you send over the wager reference number for your round robin via PM?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Wager Settlements

Can someone explain to me why my bet was lost? Thanks in advance.