Wager Settlement Issues

I have to disagree here. Yes, at times, it feels like our winning wagers take a while to get graded but that’s a rare occurrence. It all depends on what you’re betting on and what info is available for that game. Have you ever checked your losing wagers and seeing delays? Most of us don’t bother checking because we know it lost. But, there are times where losing wagers are also delayed. Once again, it all just depends on the game/bet and if the info is confirmed and accurate right away.
I’ve seen several instances where my losing bet was not graded immediately so it works both sides.

1 Like

I haven’t really noticed by a win/loss grading, but certain sports and games are graded quicker. And then any bets in the prop builder take way longer than ones that are just under the game page

1 Like

Exactly. It just depends on the sport. Some data us harder to obtain such as those international games where nobody knows what’s going on. Prop builders take a while I think because you have to hop around different games and make sure the props are accurate. I’ve seen some inaccurate reports on stats on very rare occasions so I can see why it would be a little more time consuming.

1 Like

Was following a match in live betting and on my live betting… result ended at 2-1 " showed final, disappeared then was mysteriously graded a loss.

Please check this.

Ref # 21041300227466

Hi @ToysRuS The final score was 1-3 In favour of Ivory Coast.

Hey admins. Can you please grade 21041302056378 on my account?

Hi @XxX_234, Checking now.

1 Like

Thank you. All games have been completed already

1 Like

Brooke, let me know if they are any issues?

Wager has been settled.@XxX_234.

1 Like

I’ve got more than one waiting for.
21041301648310 yesterdays game
21041302018803 afternoon baseball

Thanks

Checking now @Ryangene.

One might have been a typo for todays game. I have to look again. One might be a mistake on my part thought it was a wager for yesterdays game but might have been placed for todays game. But one is done for sure. Thanks Brooke.

1 Like

Hi @Ryangene, the wager reference 21041302018803 was escalated. We’ll keep you posted.

Also, the wager reference number 21041301648310 game is still ongoing it the wager will be settle once the games complete and results are received.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll watch for it and hopefully its done shorlty.

1 Like

Was a 3:35 CST game and still isn’t graded. That’s poor. Especially after being escalated internally.

Ref. 21041302852067 Grade the now please

Hi @Allll_123, We’re sorry for the late response. Checking now

You wager has now been settled.

Ref. 21041302852067 No way this is a push, it’s for 50.5. They scored 60 in the 1H. This is a win