Wager Settlement Issues

Was it settle as no action ?

1. In the event of a match or map starting but not being completed, then all wagers will be graded ‘No Action’, unless a player is disqualified after the start of the match, in which case the player/team progressing to the next round or being awarded the victory by the governing body of the specified competition, broadcast or game API will be deemed the winner for settlement purposes.

It would only be a win if the match was completed or let’s say if you would have bet on map 1 for Thunder predator to win , but because it’s a match bet and the match was not completed you get your funds back and the wager settle No action .

It was settled as a push. The only game that was actually played was Map 1 which Thunder Predator won.

The match technically was completed with 2 forfeits from Thunder Predator on Maps 2 & 3.
So Evil Geniuses won the match 2-1.

My bet was for Thunder Predator to win at least 1 game in the match. They won Map 1. The series ended 2-1.

Why does +1.5 not win?

@hustle,

We do see that this wager was ultimately settled as a Win. Congratulations!

1 Like

I am having a multitude of issues with the settlement of wagers with very poor customer service from the representatives and supervisors. Please have a look.

20061141654218 was settled as a push when it should be a win as shown in the twitch stream below…

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/638028253?t=00h38m43s

20061141659451 was also settled as a push when it should be a win as shown in the twitch stream below…

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/638028253?t=02h18m37s

20051141454901 was settled as a loss when there was an obvious line error as shown in the attached screenshot… How is a guy +650 but -175 to win the first set before the match even starts? Also, the O/U of games was set at 45 before you corrected it to 74.5 before the match. Two guys are underdogs in a head to head match? Furthermore, the match stayed locked the entire time because you guys know there was an obvious line error. Your rules state the following…

1. A bet shall be deemed invalid when:
  • It is submitted later than the deadline.
  • It is completed erroneously or incorrectly.
    *** It is a bet on an obvious line error.**
  • It isn’t accepted by the transaction server for some reason.

So why is this rule only beneficial to Bovada and not me? If he would have won, I highly doubt I would have been paid out. Be fair to your players please. Thank you for your time.

@kylecross22 Welcome to the Forum.

We’ll PM you regarding this issue shortly.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Wager Settlements

Hey Guys - could you take a look at Ref. 20061142259089

This wager was for Triumph +4.5 rounds in their CS:GO match vs. Evil Geniuses.

As you can see here the score ended in a tie 15-15.

So a moneyline bet should push, but not my round spread bet of +4.5 for Triumph. That’s a win.

Please let me know if I can provide anything else.

Thanks!
hustle

@hustle we’ll check now

1 Like

Wager Discrepancy, please Reference 20061141855156. The referenced event was an nba cyber league game it was completed on 6/2/2020 and started at 9:30 AM CST I had bucks at - 1.5. The final score was Los Angeles Lakers (IGA) 90 and Milwaukee Bucks (Thorin) 97; therefore it was a winning wager. It was settled as a winning wager. However, later in the evening on 6/2/2020 the wager was reversed to a loss. The loss reversal in my transaction history shows the event took place at 1:30 PM CST and the outcome was Milwaukee Bucks (Thorin) 92 Los Angeles Lakers (IGA) 101. My wager was graded as a loss against the wrong event. These teams played each other twice in the same day. I watched the event live stream. I have attempted to resolve this via chat multiple times and spent hours explaining this in chat. I’m not sure what else to do. Please look into this, thanks.

I will take a look for you and reach out with an update shortly.

Please take a look at Ref. 20061142494150

Chiefs Esports Club beat Gravitas in a 26-minute game. It was a stomp…

The VOD isn’t posted yet - I will reply with proof when it’s available if necessary.

Trying to remain cordial but it’s really alarming how often these esports bets are being graded incorrectly. I feel like I’m in here every week needing things corrected.

I don’t understand where Bovada’s Sports Team’s process is going wrong but I’m confused how this could ever be graded incorrectly in the first place.

Thanks,
hustle

I’m really sorry for the mishap @hustle - this wager was re-settled as a ‘Win’.

1 Like

Hey folks - could you take a look at Ref. 20061143775911

This bet is for Chiefs Esports Club to beat Avant Gaming, which they did.
Not sure what’s going on with ^Chiefs Esports Club wagers^

I will post the VOD or other proof when it’s available if necessary.

Thanks,
hustle

@hustle you’re riding Chief’s, is that League of Legends

This has been resolved thank you.

Hey Guys - another one to look at - Ref. 20061143773965.

This wager is for Legacy to beat Gravitas, which they did in a 28 minute game with the final kill score being Legacy 23 - 3 Gravitas. Total stomp, never close.

It seems that all wagers under category “Esports - League of Legends OPL Split 2” are initially being graded incorrectly. Maybe pass that on to the sports team to see if they’re aware and know a solution.

Let me know if you need proof - the game just ended but i’m sure the VOD and other websites will update soon for proof.

Thanks,
hustle

This has also been resolved now. Thank you.

Ref. 20061144302315

All matches completed. Should be graded.

Can you look into this for me? Thanks.

I’ll send it over to our Sports team for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Graded now. Thanks for the quick response as always!

1 Like