Wager Settlements

I see that the second wager has been settled again.

I’ll send you a PM regarding the #20041133183014

1 Like

#20041133257207 has been done for quite some time, should be graded a win. Thanks

This has since been settled - sorry for the wait!

I have a 2k bet that won but is still pending. Can admin push it through please?

Hey @DaygoDawg10, that wager has since been settled! Let us know if you need help with anything else.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Wager Settlement Questions

20041133561800 is my ref. #vouchers
Bet $11.26 on an esport and when I was following it love it showed as a win…

The game ended and says final… then it was not credited as a win. Can you please look over that? Thank you

@ToysRuS, We’re going to PM you regarding this wager.

Why do some matches stay open for an hour after they’re done? Just curious

Out of curiosity are these matches you’ve won and are awaiting payment? It happens to me all the time but I think its just the fact that there hadn’t been confirmation on the final score. It’s sometimes difficult to find scores on these international games at times.

1 Like

Yeah thats it. They just sit there with a final score but don’t actually close and therefore my win doesn’t process.

@Andytmartin7, while our Sports Team does do it’s best to settle wagers as quickly as possible it does happen where they might take longer than you or we for that matter would like.

Also, many times it is based on our Book Manager’s trying to find official sources and scores as @Kman0207 said.

Gotcha, thanks!

1 Like

20041143568654- could you get that one processed? All matches are final but it’s still open. Thanks in advance

We’ve now PM’ed you regarding this wager.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Wager Settlement Questions

I recently placed a bet on table tennis and won. However, it has now been over an hour and a half to process the win, and put the winning funds back into my account, yet still no balance. I emailed bovada, but no response so far…
Has that happened to anyone? Unusually long wait period for the win to process?

Thank you!

Can you look at reference 20041133885279. It was graded as a push and should be a win. Thank you!

@moderators

Please grade Ref. 20041133880362. This ended over an hour ago.

Hey guys, these wagers have since been settled. Apologies for the delay.