Wager Settlement Issues

@rpgray, We’re looking into this, and we’ve sent you a PM requesting further information.

So I picked a 2 team parlay and and both teams ended up winning but it says I lost? Can I get some help?

@Drake6191, Welcome to the Community.

We’ll be happy to take a look into your wager, but we would need you to provide the wager reference number or more details about the wager in question, such as teams involved, bet amount, and timeframe.

Please PM us here, and we’ll be glad to take a look.

Why is # 20041133464578 being graded a loss? You guys are getting pretty sketchy

@Andytmartin7 I’ll have the wager reviewed.

I recommend that everyone watches their wager settlements very closely. Just today I have had 3 E-soccer wagers graded completely wrong. I have to reach out to the chat every time and wait 10 minutes to connect with someone, then answer all the questions and show proof. Keep in mind, showing proof isn’t as easy as just checking ESPN. This is ridiculous and it needs to be fixed.

@hcohen1414, We certainly do apologize if you’ve had multiple wagers graded incorrectly.

That being said if you ever do notice an issue with your wagers we’ll gladly look at them and do our best to fix them. We don’t usually require the player to do the work in regards to proving that a wager is incorrect, and will check into any request brought to us.

I can understand your concerns over this wager, and I’ve reached out to you via PM again to discuss further.

I placed a bet the other day and it has gone in and out of my account. Wondering if you could provide insight. Bet placed was a ML win and says unsettled and loss? Thanks

Ref. 20041133618829

I’ll take a look into it for you.

Match has definitely ended as one of the participants is playing in another already, just wondering what happened.

@GeezeMoney03 I’ll have a look

1 Like

I appreciate it, it’s been over an hour since it ended

1 Like

Hi mods.
I’m still waiting on ref 20041133684095
The match ended over an hour ago and results said final yet no grade. Can you please grade? Thank you.

@Kman0207 we’ll have a look

Same issue, it must not like that particular sport haha

Thank you Matty.

I was wondering if someone could please take a look at wager # 20041133754867 as it was a win yet marked as a loss. The wager was over 1.5,2 goals. The total was 3 goals as the screen shot below shows. Manchester city vs Liverpool. Thank you for your help.

Hey @Justncredible, this wager has since been re-settled.

1 Like