Wager Settlements

Yeah thats it. They just sit there with a final score but don’t actually close and therefore my win doesn’t process.

@Andytmartin7, while our Sports Team does do it’s best to settle wagers as quickly as possible it does happen where they might take longer than you or we for that matter would like.

Also, many times it is based on our Book Manager’s trying to find official sources and scores as @Kman0207 said.

Gotcha, thanks!

1 Like

20041143568654- could you get that one processed? All matches are final but it’s still open. Thanks in advance

We’ve now PM’ed you regarding this wager.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Wager Settlement Questions

I recently placed a bet on table tennis and won. However, it has now been over an hour and a half to process the win, and put the winning funds back into my account, yet still no balance. I emailed bovada, but no response so far…
Has that happened to anyone? Unusually long wait period for the win to process?

Thank you!

Can you look at reference 20041133885279. It was graded as a push and should be a win. Thank you!

@moderators

Please grade Ref. 20041133880362. This ended over an hour ago.

Hey guys, these wagers have since been settled. Apologies for the delay.

Hello.

I recently placed a bet that I won, but has not been processed yet.

reference number 20041134002752

@mbspie I see that its since been settled.

Disregard - already correctly resettled. Thanks!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Wager Settlement Questions

Why does escalating an hours old wager to support never seem to help get a game graded

Oops. Wrong title. Its this wager though

I’ll check on the wager for you.

Thanks. Frustrating when you see it live score and drop off. Then support escalates but always seems like waste of time.

Another one with same game. Thought fixing one would fix other. 20041134614126

1 Like