Wager Settlements

10 minutes into 2nd quarter…smh…so now they say it won’t be settled till end of game…a first quarter bet…what will they think of next…final edit…actually they cleared it now i swear sometimes you never know with this company

1 Like

Hi - when do sports bet pay out? Please look into my recent win but still no pay out Ref. 20101200251909. thanks

It’s normal right after the game ends. Sometimes it can be delayed a few mins… give it 5-10 mins it should settle.

1 Like

ok i’ll check again thanks

1 Like

Looks like one of your selections lost so the parlay was settled accordingly.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Wager Settlement Questions

Not much but a wins a win…

This is now escalated.

Ref. 20101203735824

5th time a winning wager of mine has been initially graded as a loss in recent weeks. usually they correct after a few minutes and its just a slight inconvenience. Tonight it has been over 3 hours and two chats to tell me to wait. On the verge of leaving this site for good.

Hi @jjfish,

I understand your concern as it relates to your wager. I’m checking on it right now. Will provide an update once available.

Thanks for your quick service. I just wish this was not a problem as it threw off my whole night betting. I would appreciate some rewards points for the site error.

Can someone please check ref # 20101204147601
And ref # 20101204157116
Both seem to be stuck as all the other tennis matches have all been graded. The match ended about 2 hours.
Thank you.

1 Like

@Kman0207 I’ll have them checked

1 Like

Awesome thanks! Just whenever you have time before you guys clock out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry to bother you again Matty. The references were graded but incorrectly. They pushed both but my team actually won

https://www.google.com/search?ei=vVSPX-D8BI-rtQbwgYKYAQ&q=andujar+arrends+score&oq=andujar+arrends+score&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAMyBQghEKABMgUIIRCgAToECB4QCjoFCCEQqwI6BwghEAoQoAFQsBhYuyBggiVoAHAAeACAAYcCiAGmC5IBBTAuMy40mAEAoAEBwAEB&sclient=mobile-g

Can they please look this over? I was also watching the match and can confirm it was a win. Thanks!

They should be as wins for you

1 Like

Gracias amigo! Always super fast :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My bets haven’t settle and there is no customer service agents avalaible please help! Thank you

Please help with this mods

Can we have the wager reference numbers please?

1 Like