Wager Settlement Issues

my wager on kyle wright allowed hits over 4.5 was settled as a loss. But the box score suggested that he allowed 5 hits. The online chat customer service insisted that the wager was settled correctly. Please help me resolve this.

Mods are offline until 4am ET. If you place this under the Sports Category called “Wager Settlements” with the reference number, the mods will get this fixed pretty fast once they are back online.
Congrats on the win :slight_smile:

Hi @king0321,

I’m sorry to hear about the confusion with your Wager settlement.

Wager Reference Number 20101200875759, has now been settled as a win and the winning amount has been credited to your account. You should also be able to see this information from your Transactions.

Congratulations on your winnings :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had a 5 bet Teaser with 4 of the bets winning and 1 that pushed. On my account it shows that the Teaser lost, but I thought it was supposed to be recalculated. Can anyone provide some feedback about what the correct status of the bet should be?

@sore4iv, Welcome to the Community.

Unfortunately depending on the teaser a push does actually lead to a loss as per our rules set out here.

I believe my wager Ref. 20031130489681 was ruled incorrectly about Brandon Belt’s batting average. On July 22, 2020, I emailed Bovada and asked what happened if I placed a prop bet on a player that began the season on the injured list, and the reply (Ticket: U2-2286186) was “in the case that the player selected is injured the wager the wager can be settle as ‘Void’ or no ‘Action’.” Belt began the season on the injured list but the bet was ruled a loss.

This article from MLB.com shows that Belt began the season on the injured list: https://www.mlb.com/giants/news/giants-updated-2020-opening-day-roster-predictions. It says “As expected, San Francisco placed first baseman Brandon Belt (right Achilles tendinitis) and Evan Longoria (right oblique strain) on the injured list to start the season.”

Hi @VegasUnderdogs,

Welcome to the Community. Thanks for your contribution.

I understand your concern in relation to your wager settlement and will be looking into it. Will get back with you when a review is completed.

Hey @VegasUnderdogs,

I’m sending you a private message right now.

I’m guessing the meaning injured infers that the player be injured throughout the whole season. Maybe theres a certain percentage of games threshold that he would have to play in order to fulfill the prop bet requirement.

Ref 20101203681660 game betweeen KK Triglav Kranj and Poleza (Slovenia basketball) was postponed and the funds have not been returned to my account. Please check into.

1 Like

Thanks! Has been taken care of.

1 Like

Have anyone had issue where they placed a live bet on soccer and it say live 90mins but after the game end it change to regulation time if the goal in stoppage time cost you the bet.

As per the rules on the site and soccer rules in general, any goal that happens in added time does still count as regulation.

Unless you’re stating that the live scoreboard was incorrect?

Few week ago l lost when the goal in stoppage time would have won me the bet and they said if it say 90mins on the live wager it only 90mins. So it’s the entire time that counts everytime regarless of how the wager was placed?

My ticket when the wager is open say live 90mins and the when it settles the say regulation time. the last time the that goal came in stoppage time it didn’t change when the bet settles. It appears that only change when its in Bovada’s favor.

We would need the wager reference numbers to look into this for you, as they may be different bets, but in most cases a goal after 90 minutes does count as regulation as long as it’s in added time.

Not sure if there is a difference when you live bet. All I know I should have lost both time because the total opposite thing happen and it can’t go both ways.

Also I previously said extra time, which might be confusing, I’ve changed it to added time now.

Extra time or overtime, wouldn’t be considered regulation, whereas added time before Overtime would be.

1 Like

@tuts8017, I’ve moved your posts here as this is our settlement question thread, can you provide the wager reference numbers if there does seem to be a discrepancy.