Wager Settlements

@matty_bovada , the game you are referencing to is from yesterday. Please look at the date. It’s for Aug 6th. I made this bet today so I could not have bet on yesterday’s game???

Do you see the link? It has the date 06-08-2020 which was for yesterday’s match. I bet this about 2 hours ago. How can I make a bet from yesterday’s game today? Otherwise, I would already know the winner and bet on them obviously. Please clean up your sports team as they can’t even tell what day it is today. It’s August 7th, 2020. Thank you very much :slight_smile: Is Ryan on the sports team? That basically solves the question.

1 Like

@Kman0207 Sorry, we’ll have it checked again

1 Like

Here’s a link to ‘today’s game’ https://777score.com/basketball/matches/los-angeles-clippers-matt-block-memphis-grizzlies-mackathon-07-08-2020-730124

1 Like

To moderator/whomever it may concern

I placed a bet for 6 options in Round-Robin format i.e. 5-Team Parlay (6 bets), 4-team parlay (15 bets), 3-team parlay (20 bets) and 2-team parlay (15 bets) about a week back. After few of those games finishing, some of those bets were settled and rest of them still had to be settled. Unfortunately those rest of the bets haven’t been settled yet despite all games finishing few days back. I still have thosw bets showing up in OPEN BETS section and upon contacting customer service, absolutely no help at all as they keep forgetting in Round-robin different bets have same reference number so they keep mentioning that bet is settled already!

Welcome to the Community.

Send me the wager reference for the round robin and I’ll look into it for you.

Thanks!

Thanks I’ll take a look into them for you.

1 Like

They should all be sorted for you now, sorry for the wait!

They are sorted now! Thanks alot. Much appreciated!

2 Likes

Put that man to work. I heard hes been sipping too much coffee and playing minesweeper.

Haha if he has figured out how to play Minesweeper, then I ain’t gonna meddle

1 Like

Lol. Well I guess he is the one to answer that :slight_smile:

1 Like

bet for 0 runs during fifth inning of white Sox and tigers game. Reference number 20081163946755. Recipt doesn’t even say anything about my inning and was processing into the 7th inning. @moderators please review and adjust.

Should be sorted now.

1 Like

@Kman0207 Had to move the coffee machine next to my desk to keep me going.

1 Like

Lol. A very strategic move by the company. Now, you have no excuses to stay up all night and help us out!

Parlay Ref. 20081160787968

All of the matches played in this parlay and all of the fights happened already besides one: Giga Chikadze vs Alex Caceres.

This fight never happened. The parlay is still open for some reason.

Giga Chikadze vs Alex Caceres
(Match) Fight Winner
UFC/MMA - UFC - UFC Fight Night - Lewis vs Oleinik - UFC Apex, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States Aug 08, 2020 07:00 AM EDT

Im not getting anywhere with email support.

Thank you for taking a look.

1 Like

@GjergjitheButcher, Welcome to the Community.

Unfortunately any MMA or Boxing match still has action if rescheduled as per our MMA/Boxing rules.

The fight has been rescheduled for August 29th and will have action for this date.

1 Like

@Ryan_Bovada I’m in the same boat. It states in rules ‘if not rebooked upon the time of cancellation’ which I believe it technically wasn’t. Everything was very up in the air and is even now. There was no official confirmation on the rescheduling. Seems this fight placed for ufc 252 should be a push.

Plan to bet everything from the winning parlay on 253 in 3 days anyway…is there anyone to talk to about having a cash out option for this specific parlay given the circumstances rather than having to wait over 2 weeks when the bet was placed for a specific reason with all the foreseeable intentions of the fight being finalized on the night of 252