Wager Settlements

Can y’all check on a Wager?
Ref. PROPS-10639715

Having a look right now.

It seems to have been settled.

Any chance I could have someone review and grade Ref. 20111224933480?

Thanks in advance

I’ll take a look for you.

Should be sorted now :slight_smile:

Can you check on a couple?

Ref. 20111225658233

Ref. 20111225658236

Reference 20111225789919

Can we get this parlay winner graded? Both games have been over. Thanks

Done! Thanks

2 Likes

@GeezeMoney03 it appears these wagers are settled now as well.

Ryan, can you take a look at 20111225724824? The game has been over for going on an hour. You guys settled the losing wagers pretty quickly, but once again, my winning bets sit here forever, not getting settled…

You guys closed the game and a losing prop on the same player at the same time, but the winning props? Nah… you guys never close those. It seems like I always have to ping chat and ask for them to be settled.

I understand your frustration and we appreciate your feedback. I’m checking on Sports with your wager right now.

This is beyond frustration. I’ve got chat telling me that they have to wait for official results before they settle a wager, but how the hell did you guys settle his Over 200.5 passing yards wager if you didn’t have the official results? This bet is about Taysom Hill scoring a TD, of which he scored TWO.

This is a prop on the same player from the same team in same game. The results are in the same data file. So, either you settled a wager without having official results, or I’m being lied to.

Seriously, this only happens when I bet large and win. If this was a $25-50 bet, it wouldn’t be held up. But the second I bet more than a couple hundred bucks on a prop and it hits, I have to basically beg you guys to pay it out, and that’s just not cool. Either tell Pat to set the odds better, or don’t set the line if you guys are scared to lose.

Can you check this please

Ref. PROPS-10826235

Made this wager on prop builder still hasn’t been graded is this normal?

Game has been over for quite a bit

@dustin_b12 Looks like it was settled for you.

1 Like

Please help me get Wager 20111226159561 graded.

Thank you

@RWPatten, This is now escalated for you.

Awesome. Thank you for your help.

Nobody would answer in Chat.

1 Like

It has been settled now.

1 Like